Home

when do you get what units in Campain? [spoiler warning]

wuyanxu

If there's nothing left to steal from the Empire, then you've got everything you can get(at the time). I don't think you get the Mon Cal till mission 12. However, I have found corvette spam to be very effective against ISDs, especialy thanks to the engine boost so that they can overshoot them.

That is, assuming you mean Imperial and not Victory star destroyers. If victory, the alliance assault mkII should help.

ok, i see, thanks alot. but when i drag he droids, no steal placement appears. but right after the battle at the wooky (sp?) planet, i was able to build space station level 4, without stealing anything at all.

what about the A-Wing and the rebel land speeder? i saw a strat guide on how useful the rebel's speeder can be in annoying the Imperials.

Sometimes you get upgraded after finishing a certain mission. In a normal game on Galactic Conquest you get the A-Wing at Tech 4 with the Mon Cal. I think the same applies for the campaign. As for the land speeder, do you mean the tank or the airspeeder? The airspeeder has to be stolen I think. If you can't steal anything, you'll just have to make do with what you can build - you ought to get some new steal options or automatic upgrades soon.

Oh, and yes, the airspeeder is very useful. Infact, it can tip the edge of the entire war if used right. Very useful for assaulting shield generators directly too, instead of taking out their power station.

right, i will get this stright: is my saved game bugged? (cause i don't want to continue to play a bugged savedgame)

-after rebel mission 5, i get to upgrade to space station level 4 without having to steal anything

-new technology available to steal message appears, but when dragging the droids, no steal placement appears.

-after upgrading space station to level 4, i still can't build A-wing or the Speeder air craft

The message might be old. Sometimes the droid is behind or repeats old messages at random.

Check your tech level(Bottom left hand corner of the screen). You get the upgrade to Space Station Level 4 at Tech 3, but you can't build Mon Cal or A-Wing till Tech 4. You only rech Tech 4 at the very end of the game, on the second-to-last mission.

Archived