Home

BOOYAH!!!!

Guest Rune Haako

Guest Rune Haako

I just got my orders today and looks like my dream has been realized: I AM GOING TO GERMANY! For a minute, I thought I was going to get transferred to some armpit base like Ft. Hood or Ft. Drum.

------------------

Happiness is an automatic weapon with a belt feed.

Yeah, congrats Runny

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

MINE was to go to Germany as part of my "Nute Gunray Trashes Europe Tour '04."

What're you, Ed the Sock?

Actually, now that I think about it. . .

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

Guest Rune Haako

Nute, I wanted to get to Europe before NTET '04 got into full swing. Besides, if I request Korea, there's a damn good chance I'll get sent there. So I can still shoot at China (though I'm pretty sure that's outside the maximum effective range for an M16).

YAY! Fine German lager abound!

------------------

Yeah, it's a good idea to see Europe before Nute gets there, I'm sure you won't want to see it after!

I had a buddy (bandmate, actually) stationed in Germany for a while. He had a blast. I'm sure you will too.

Have fun.

Most of your traditional places to visit in Europe, like Rome and Paris, will survive my onslaught. Berlin and Prague will be hardest hit as they will be my host for the longest (Berlin-->Vienna-->Prague-->Warsaw-->St. Petersburg-->Moscow-->home). My primary mission objective in Berlin is to pick up a hot chick that is will to travel and act as my translator. That will take some time. Prague is where I will stay the longest, as I live and attempt to work there (to gain additional capital for my travels) for up to six months.

Guest guildenstern

I am learning so much about the United States of America in this thread.

#1. It's Oktoberfest

#2. Rune, if you see Blucher while you're there, say hi for me!! smile.gif

Guest Rune Haako

The only problem is: I don't know what Bluecher looks like and I don't plan on walking around with a sign around my neck that says: "Are you Bluecher?"

------------------

Archived