Home

Searching for a MOD can anyone help

CuddleBunny

Hy everyone i`ve finished playing Battlefront II and i must say its a great game but somehow i found Jedi Outcast to be much better and i remenber right after the game came out i got a MOD which enabled limb desmenbration i mean like it allowed to cut of heads ,legs and arms with the light saber and i wated to play the game again but its not as much fun without that can anyone please point me to where i can find this MOD i`d be really gratefull.

Thanks in advance

Well all you really need to do to get dismemberment is type in a few commands.

In single player you need to activate cheats by typing

devmapall

At that point you need to enable the dismemberment by entering

g_saberrealisticcombat 1

In multiplayer it's similar. Open the console and type:

cg_dismember 6000

You should put this command in your jkconfig file though I have found that it worked just fine without, clean install.

Wierd but yeah..there you go.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you soo much for your help its really awesome to see all those heads lieing around looks like a brand new game.just one last thing you don`t know by any chance how i can keep the bodies from vanishing its a shame you can`t see all the carnage left behind

Thank you soo much for your help its really awesome to see all those heads lieing around looks like a brand new game.just one last thing you don`t know by any chance how i can keep the bodies from vanishing its a shame you can`t see all the carnage left behind

LoL we are alike in so many ways.

When I had a HL: DOD server back in the day I put on a mod to keep the bodies around. Man that thing got full.

Sorry I'm not aware of a mod for JO that does this, wish I did!

Archived