Home

Idea for a big movie/game project

DISTURBED 1

Hey everyone.

I've got an idea or two for an *extension* of sorts for JA. It would really be more like a LONG movie/game mod for JA. It kinda involves a continuing story line for JA, but is more of a tribute to Jaden. Would probably be called "The Life of Jaden Korr".

Ideas for it:

~brief flashbacks to his/her days as a little kid (come on, I think everyone wants to know more about that), and him/her making the lightsaber.

~more in-depth cutscenes/movie parts that show A LOT MORE of life at the academy.

~Jaden having a girlfriend/boyfriend at the academy (maybe sex scenes, probably not) and eventually getting married (this would occur as part of the extended storyline and about 2-6 years after JA).

~A completely new game/movie part about what would happen if he/she stayed on the dark side (got some REALLY good ideas for this).

AND LOTS OF OTHER STUFF.

Now, I'm really not much of a skinner/moder or such, but I can and am pretty soon writing a script. Also can do some voices, and a little bit of acting, drawing, designing, and such.

This project would involve making a group/company of sorts...email me if you're interested at dirtybigfoot@att.net

Oh, crap, I just realized that I would probably have to get permission/rights from just about every company ever involved with Star Wars....CRAP MAN!!!

EMAIL ME!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, hey Razorace! I dont know if you've bothered to look at this page anymore, so i might send you an email if you don't catch this one. I hope thats okay.

Anyways, I was wondering if, since your a co-founder of the OJP, if there is a possibility that i could include this project in with yours? Sure it has nothing to do with it, but that way there would be people besides me contributing to it, and it might get done then.

How about it?

Okay thanks anyway.

ALL RIGHT EVERYONE!! HERE IT GOES!! I AM GONNA START ON THE SCRIPT. MIGHT BE GONE FOR A WHILE, BUT I SHOULD BE DONE WITH CHAPTERS 1 AND 2, MAYBE 3 IN ABOUT A WEEK OR TWO!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR WHATEVER SUPPORT YOU HAVE OFFERED!!! I WILL GIVE YOU NOTE ON HOW ITS GOING AND POST IT HERE WHEN ITS DONE!!

FEEL FREE TO OFFER ADVICE OR IMPROVEMENTS, AND I WILL MOST LIKELY INCORPORATE THEM INTO THE SCRIPT. ALSO FEEL FREE TO TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS SO THEY CAN CONTRIBUTE AS WELL!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Archived