Home

Reducing effectiveness of bombing runs?

kimballkinnison

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to offer me some advice on how to reduce the effectiveness of bombing runs? It's getting to be a pain when like 20 tanks get taken out so easily!

Just a bit of pointer as to which values need to be increased/decreased would be great...is it also possible to change them so that friendly units can be hit??

Kim

you can change the details in the projectiles xml file i believe, and you can change the frequency of the bombs in the sqaudrons file too... i think, i was looking into that stuff last week but dont remember off the top of my head what was where, but it is possible

In the landbombingrununits xml you can change the hitponts and the amount of damage it can do. I have wanted to find out where you could increase the frequency of bombings, I looked through the xml's and I couln't find it. Sorry to shang-hi this post but could somone tell me.

How about bringing AA units or building AA turrets? I've found that the AI does that and pretty much keeps me from even using bombing runs until I can take almost EVERYTHING out (garrison buildings, etc.).

AA units are HIGHLY effective against bomber runs (at least they are against me).

Archived