Home

Where the heck is TG?

Some responsibility for a Sith, eh?

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

I have been lost in the worlds of Team Fortress Classic and FFVII. And lurking of course. Mostly avoiding Tek though.

------------------

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

[This message has been edited by Taarkin (edited July 16, 2001).]

Guest Redwing

*considers saying something but doesn't* biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Actually, he started a tread a while back pointiong out the vestigal 't' in his name. Without it, I still wouldn't have noticed.

------------------

Official forum Psychic

That was the first time I've ever used the word 'vestigal'!

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Originally posted by Rebel Loyaltist:

Que Star Wars intro music and title crawl.

Star Wars

X-Wing Alliance

The Battle of Endor is over. The Empire is scattered lost without their Emperor. After that other pilots decided to take it upon themselves to make their own groups from, Pirates, mercenaries, The Rebel Alliance and the Empire.

One Imperial group decided it upon themselves that they could out talk everyone. The 22nd Flight Group decided to rage war on not just the Rebel Alliance but every rebel supporter. The leader of the 22FG BrokenWings22FG led this group of outlashing Imperials. His voice was his main weapon, but we never went anywhere without backup. His main enforcers where Tek Gunner and Clef Ostin. Times looked grim for the Rebels yet help was on the way.

Rebel Loyaltist, a young and up and coming pilot had seen enough of this. From his first post it was official Rebel Loyaltist and the 22FG were at war. Along with allies the Alliance of Avengers the rebels where soon matching the 22FG and their allies.

Rebel Loyaltist knew that if he was going to defeat BrokenWings22FG and his squad he knew that he would have to make a squadron of his own. The Rebel Guardians was put into comission. War still raged on with the Rebel Guardians and allies taking the lead.

After awhile the Imperial morale was falling apart. Tek Gunner left the 22FG and without one of it's strongest supporters the 22FG was falling apart. Finally it was decomissioned and it's supporters and allies left BrokenWings22FG

The Rebel Alliance had won the war and all was happy. Rebel Loyaltist with the help of others drove the Imperial out of the XWA forums and all was happy.

There R9 thats the story of the 22FG.

There R9 you got your story, are you happy?

Also if someone wouldn't mind making this into a actually Star Wars title crawl I wouldn't mind.

------------------

If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!

Archived