Home

For Us Fashionista's

SilverSentinal2

OK everyone I know this is a girlie MOD request but girls play obsessively too. So here it is I recently DL a Mod for TSL by somone named Patriarch on Pcgames that gives the girls in your party some really really pretty outfits. Really whomever you are they're awsome! Well I looked around and I notices something interesting, the changes for Visas and Brianna were just reskins of Bassie's regular outfit. Yey I thought how cool can this be somebody could do this for K1.

So here it is could somebody please reskin Bassie and Juhani's reglaur clothes so all of the Jedi girls can wear them. All different colors, no pastels [yuck!], and if you feel like being adventerous some pretty embroidery like Visas' default outfit. Oh stats... Um same as Star Forge robes LS or DS depending on which side you are. One more thing just make them avialable to buy at the shops. That way no extra work for you. The girls will love you!!!!

Hey Silver!

I don't know about anyone else, but personally, I haven't ever done anything with Juhani and Bastila's regular outfits because of the clipping issues with them. I tried a few reskins of Juhani's basic clothes for my Revan, but I always got the flap in back clipping through her legs, so I abandoned the project.

(Plus, the basic clothing model for Juhani is a bit bow-legged, so that was another issue for me.)

This would be a nice mod to see, though, so I hope someone can help you out :D

Archived