Home

Tib Sun Mod

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Guest Jabba The Hunt

sorry coffeebean, but i like milkies story much much more, how about this, we go with his story line or ill turn the reality project over to you and i can start again with milkies idea?

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except the West coast has more anti-death penalty people than the East, so it's highly unlikely a cultlike government based around punishment by death would arise in the west.

A more likely scenario for an American civil war is the removal of the Second Amendment allowing the government to become insanely corrupt, triggering a war between loyal Americans and government forces. Utilizing the vast amounts of capital that the US populous controls and the extremely complex transportation infrastructure present in the US, a small scale guerilla war quickly escalates into a full blown war being fought using modern weapons and guerilla tactics.

I have to go with Nute's idea, but let them tear up the Bill of Rights not just one amendment.

Also Milky those perfectionist you designed sound like Nod with the solgan changed.

The other problem is with the Tiberium itself. what are you going to do with it?

I would recommend that you rename it Gold, as the would add realism (some not much).

I can help with the ini files if you want. I started changing them a week after TS came out.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Like I said, it can be refined. I like Nutes Idea too, mine was a bit too Si-fi. Either way too keep things realistic it still should be an East West divide, the east being the good guys so Coffee can get the Brits in.

Admiral, just call it ore like in RA/RAII.

Guest Coffeebean_uk

I agree with Nute for once. Jabba we go with Nutes story methinx.

Thanx for the offer of help Admiral. Jabba will tell you what we need, i am mainly units bloke, the core of the game is Jab's resposibility.

Thank you all.

------------------

Yea as I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death.

I shall fear no evil,

For I have The BIGGEST F***ING Stick in the valley. - Deep Blue Sea.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

that changes the whole thing into an american civil war, whats the point, anyway i dont think i can be bothered with this too much any more im not going to worry about it till I want to again, thanx all for your contributions any problems or complaints please email coffeebean_uk@hotmail.com.

ps. if anyone wants to take the project over (with me as a partner that doesnt do much) and coffeebean as an active one then please email, jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Archived