Home

Legacy of War - April Update

popcorn2008

Jugger hasn't gotten around to it yet, so I thought I would go ahead and post the update. Has four new renders and some great info!

Well this is our new site, LoW Site V3 and it looks fantastic thanks to our new member Mawk who graduated from Full Sail and will be helping us with skinning and other projects to be shown later. Before I show the goods, yes it was all a joke, the "hacker" was fake and we were not hacked, it was a poor april fools joke. But you guys want to see the goods so we'll get to it.

First, as you know, the first release of Legacy of War will go from Eo 5 to the end of the Cloned Emperor. You also probably know that just after Endor the Ssui-Ruuvi attack Bakura so here are the Ssui-Ruuvi mini-faction for camapign.

assault_carrierthumb.jpg battle_droidthumb.jpg

Battle_Cruiserthumb.jpg picketthumb.jpg

The Ssi-Ruuvi mini-faction. The Ssi-Ruuvi Sh'ner-Class Assault Carrier, the Ssi-Ruuvi Swarm-Class Battle Droid, the Ssi-Ruuvi Shree-Class Battle Cruiser, and the Ssi-Ruuvi Fw'Sen-Class Picket Ship. All 4 ships comprised the invasion force that invaded Bakura.

This is just the first of a few Updates in April so stay tuned.

I just hope we don't discover that we can't use these because we need to be using some program for their formats. I doubt it, but still.

As soon as petro and/or lucasarts release the modding tools it will include a convertor that modders can use to convert the models to be in the game. Then the modders will release the files to place in your EaW directory. Very similar to how you install mods that are already out.

No critics on those nice models... but most of the EU ships really look weird. I guess I will never be a fan of the EU.

Heh.. :D I do agree. Im not too big of an EU fan myself, except for Timothy Zahn material, I dont like any of the rest. But the ships do look intereasting. It gives us all something new to play with.

Archived