Home

Kotor 2 , Onderon , Hanhaar influence

DarthZayne

when i have to choose who i side valku or the queen , in the merchant district when ponlar bring the ppl to atack the guards, i said.

the queen should listen ....

yes ponlar the queen reing should end !

then i kill everyone and still hanhaar dont talk to me and i didnt get any influence , did i have to find kavar first ??? or its just my game whos buged ?

You have to use the persuade option in order to get that inf bump. If you don't have enough skill points into persuade* to make it available then you wouldn't have even seen it.

Check this out if you want to pick and choose your own influence adventure. Otherwise I recommend the inf walkthough link in my signature. I hope that helps.

* I originally said "influence" but what I meant to say was "skill points into Persuade". Whoops!

You have to use the persuade option in order to get that inf bump. If you don't have enough inf to make it available then you wouldn't have even seen it.

Check this out if you want to pick and choose your own influence adventure. Otherwise I recommend the inf walkthough link in my signature. I hope that helps.

thanks achilles.

Zat nope i wasnt at 100 with hanhaar.

Archived