Home

i came up with couple things i would like to resolve in 3

dewayne26

1. the end of cerzka and the exchange

That's not the best idea IMHO, because they are both intergalactic, which would make them very tough to bring down, and definitely not something the PC could do.

2. maybe a where they are now on the past character in the sries.(know it won't happen be kinda nice).

I'd rather meet the characters...

3. and maybe find the hole story of the Ebon Hawk i doubt Davik was the first owner...

Is it really that important?

IIRC they exist in the New Republic, so for continuity's sake, I certainly hope that they do not.

2. maybe a where they are now on the past character in the sries.(know it won't happen be kinda nice).
I will be very disappointed if they do, but only time will tell.

3. and maybe find the hole story of the Ebon Hawk i doubt Davik was the first owner...
Mmmm, maybe. If they do it well, then I suppose it would be kinda cool. Personally, I kinda like the mystery. I don't think it's critical to the storyline to understand where the ship came from.

Why? You always need some money/vice whatever group in the background. It gives a bit of flavor[/i]

I would go for an occasional cameo appearance. The only exception would be T3 and HK. They like need to be there.

Not that it really matters but you do find out who owned it before Davik. It's in TSL on NarShadda. Unless you are intending that there was an owner before that guy.

Archived