CS Arena

High level force powers V2

The Prestige Item Pack by RedHawke & maverick187

The Kreia becomes a Prestiege Class

Ultimate Lightsaber Mod

Telos Academy Imprisonment Fix

Telos Escaped Criminals Fix

Telos Fuelsource Fix

My main problem is that after having the first duel with Handmaiden just after she boarded the Ebon Hawk - she died. At the beggining of the fight she shouts "Enemies surround us now is not the time for talk"

Handmaiden%20Dead.JPG

Her portrait does not appear in the Party Screen anymore either.

Any Idea what could be causing this?

I organised my override folder to see nothing was wrong and tried again, this time she just wouldnt die, she had one vp left but the battle wouldnt end.

It seems this only happens if I stim up before going to talk to her.

My other problem is that my game seems to keep crashing every 20mins or so, could that be due to Mods clashing at all?

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this.

Hmmmmmm... Are you sure that you didn't modify any of the files in that Ebon Hawk module (I'm not sure which one it is off of the top of my head)? You might have crossed a few wires there. Otherwise, you may simply have not installed one mod or another correctly. I have never used ant of those mods, so I don't know how they work or what they do, but maybe your problem is there.

It could actually be something in the original game programming because the fights are simple unarmed fights. There might be a script that checks if your stimmed up prior to combat and if you do bad things happen. Such as a bad response from handmaiden because of an unfair advantage.

Archived