Home

Alternate DL for Kotor Tool (new version)

BlazeHoliday

Is there a link or can someone else post it up till the site is fixed. I've tried from 3 different pc's and i cannot access the dl page on freds site! I know he's having pc complications but i was simply wondering if someone had the tool and was willing to share it till the few of us having problems with his site can access it once again! I believe there is a tread somewhere else talking about the website error. but this was more less asking for a whole new source, tyvm.

Hey Blaze! I just downloaded the KT last night--- I was having trouble getting KT to work, so I cleared away .NET Famework 1.1 and the previous D/L of the KT that I got from Fred's site. It turned out my problem was not caused by a faulty KT, but rather my Windows setup. I corrected my Windows problem and downloaded a fresh .NET Framework 1.1 (you must have this installed BEFORE installing KT!) and all the appropriate updates for .NET 1.1 at the MSN site. I then went to Fred's site and DOWNLOADED KT --- so unless his site has bombed-out between last night at 11 pm PST and right now, downloading the KT from his site should work just fine.

Once you get to Fred Tetra's KotOR TOOL site, look to the top of the screen and click on DOWNLOADS --- it is VERY small, and located to your upper right-hand side of the screen, next to the BIG KotOR Tool logo/heading --- like I say, should D/L normally.

I wish you luck! I KNOW how frustrating it is when you are ready to play with this new toy and can't get it to cooperate!

Blaze do you have any download managers? Ones that allow resuming downloads if the download breaks and stops halfway? If so Freds site doesnt support them so that could be why you are having trouble.

thx guys, i finally got the site to allow me to dl. and no i have no dl managers! used the windows default! took sometime but in the end i redownloaded .net thing and then i was able to dl the new kotor tool! thx!

Archived