Home

Which campign was more interesting for you?

Lucho

???  

12 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• Rebel's
    • Empire's
    • I like them both 50/50

I think the only fun thing about the campains, when compared to multiplayer and GC, is the ability to destroy dozens of units with one or two heroes. The space missions with boba fett, are by far the best part of the game. (The falcon mission for rebellion isnt bad either.) Then there is the mission with the emporer...while it is impossible for him to be hurt by those pitiful bothans...its awesome to electrocute ~30 people at a time lol.

My favorite mission in the entire game is the Carida mission with Han and Chewie...while it is possible to just sneak around the whole time in the tie mauler, have you ever killed everyone on the map? it takes time and skill and is a BLAST compared to just throwing unit after unit into the gauntlet.

As far as the campain over all...id have to say that the empire campain is more fun. This is based on the fact that 3 out of the 7-10 (or w/e it is) missions for the rebel campains take place when all you have is the T2B (most useless vehicle in the game) and regular infantry...I HATE PLAYING THOSE MISSIONS!!!!

Well, T2Bs make great scout, the shield means they are almost immune to stormtrooper fire, and lasts long enough for your MPTL to neutralize the target, even if its something big and nasty (except ATATs)

I also like to abuse their shields by sending one unit against a bunch of stormie grunts.

Usually, at least one unit will last til end of the mission, meaning I don't even lose the squad in the end. (remember your squad is not destroyed if there is even 1 bashed up vehicle left, but the mission unit cap is released if the unit as a whole is extremely bashed, a way to work around the unit cap limit in a mission)

BACK TO TOPIC:

As a whole Empire campaign is more fun, but rebel have more fun solo missions. I won't consider the emperor chopping off little bothan heads reasonable or fun, even though the crimson guards are badarse mofoez!! They totally should make them playable units. Now if they can make solo missions for Mara Jade and a certain Katarn...

Oh the joy of blowing up planets after planets with the deathstar.

Archived