Home

you, meatbags, help me

Nute Gunray

While you can't possible match the cold precision of machines (you'll notice that part of the sentence has nothing to do with the rest), I am in need of help.

I have seen a massive lifesize poster of Sailor Jupiter and wish to purchase one. HOWEVER.

I can find NO WHERE that's not animenation that sells anime posters that aren't gundam wing posters.

YOUR ORDERS:

find me a site that sells anime stuff.

for reference the poster is this:

juppost.gif

easily seven feet across!

NOW GO, MY BIOELECTRICALLY POWERED PROTEIN BURNING ORGANIC MACHINES, GO!

[This message has been edited by Nute Gunray (edited August 15, 2001).]

Why don't you go and enlarge that pic like 500 times and make a poster out of it?

Seriously, I know a place you can find cool Anime pics but it's in Canada AND I havn't been that shop for like 5 years so it might not exist anymore.

Conclusion: this post is useless because it doesn't help you wink.gif

Good luck on your quest and Jupiter rules biggrin.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited August 15, 2001).]

WAHT WILL YOU SAY WHEN YOUR PARENTS COME BY

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

The poster? I think not.

However, you see that cheap Arabic-styled letter opener (with scabbard) hanging in the middle of the wall? I have one of those! eek.gif

I paid nothing for it--a roommate threw it away when he moved out. If you're interested, I'll sell it to you for twenty bucks. biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Flying Beastie:

Where in Canada?

In one of those little movable shops located in the hallways of Orleans shopping center (OCTranspo Bus #95! Orleans biggrin.gif).

But those kind of shop don't last long in the same place.

When I'm looking for something I do these three places:

Blair-Rideau Center-Orleans

Then if I can't fing it, I give up.

Yellow pages are good to biggrin.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited August 15, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I just saw the guy set up in an abandoned car lot near here! When I pointed at the poster, he rolled them all up, yelled something at me in Spanish and threw a half-eaten burrito out the window of his rusty blue van as he swerved into traffic...

Sorry. smile.gif Maybe next time.

Ah. When I'm looking for something, I check Rideau Centre, then Bank Street. If I can't find it there, I blackmail/con/bully someone into giving me a ride to another mall.

There're two comic shops on (my part of) Bank Street. Silver Snail has lots of comics and good prices, but little else The Comic Shop has a much wider variety of stuff (it's the only place I know where I can get animé soundtrack CDs biggrin.gif ), but not as many actual books, and the prices are debilitating.

I usually go to Snail weekly, and to TCS once a month to see if any new CDs/Gundam models/videos/posters are out. That once-a-month visit usually costs more than the other three weeks combined. rolleyes.gif

------------------

Uh-oh. . . Don't try this at home, kids!

Archived