Home

planet mods

wolfcannon

i would like to know if there are any planet mods out there?

also i need help with the rts_lp mod. i dont know how to use step two in the readme part.

Welcome wolfcannon! :dmaul3:

Which version of KotOR were you asking about, the original, TSL, or both?

- KotOR (original): RedHawke made Ord Mandell

- TSL: there are no official planets completed - TSLRP(the Sith lords restoration project) is planning to fully restore M4-78 Droid planet- but that aint happening any time soon! In the mean time, Darth Richard made a MOD that has a partially completed HK Factory (actually pretty cool!) and a less complete M4-78, not as cool as (or complete) the HK Factory, but I found they still added to my TSL experience! The biggest thing (aside from the lack of a complete story line) wrong with these is that you can only access them by using the ~warp cheat.

These MODs are all available at http://www.pcgamemods.com :dmaul3:

As far as the rts_lp MOD you referred to, I have no clue - is that a module file from GSCCC's 'Reign of the Sith' MOD for KotOR?

Good luck!

- DM.005 :maul5:

I downloaded a Yavin IV for KOTOR1, but it was in another language sadly = /

I am currently working on Mon Calamari for KOTOR1, but because of the lack of response to my questions, I'm having to make guesses on how to do certain things, which is resulting in things just not working, or spending too much time on minor things, so I wouldn't expect it for a while.

Archived