Home

Holy freakin' balls of flaming **** on fire!

Guest Rune Haako

Guest Rune Haako

Has anyone seen Neon genesis Evangelion? I have, and OMG! that series kicks so much ass, my rectum started bleeding. I was a little leary at first as the Eva units reminded me of anorexic Gundams, but HOT DAMN!

Okay, pulse has slowed and breating has returned to normal...

Anyone else want to share their thoughts?

------------------

Happiness is an automatic weapon with a belt feed.

I would go out and buy it if I had a car and money. Money would normally not be a problem, bu my retarted English teacher lost my copy of Animal Farm and my english textbook, costing me $61 mad.gif

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

I'm waiting patiently until the Canadian Broadcast Standards Commission gets its head out of its arse and admits that banning anything that doesn't have maple-leafs on it isn't going to make Canadian TV any better.

We only saw Gundam Wing 'cause someone somewhere at YTV decided they needed something to fill up the night-time slot.

Don't even get me started on Teletoon. mad.gif

<small>Though I'm willing to not curse all their souls to eternal torment if they actually air season 2 of CardCaptors.</small>

------------------

Uh-oh. . . Don't try this at home, kids!

Now what did I tell y'all!!! Eva is my fave series!!! Have you seen all of it? Have you seen DAR? Have you seen EOE?

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

Was I talking to you? WAS I TALKING TO YOU? NO!!!!!! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KNOW YOUR ROLE!!!!

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

Guest Redwing

...I just wanna know one thing...when is Gundam Wing gonna get back on Cartoon Network? Not 08th MS team, or the bad-animation original Gundam ( tongue.gif ), but the "real" Gundam Wing?

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

[This message has been edited by Redwing (edited August 23, 2001).]

Archived