Home

Who hates the "Go Yaffa!" commericial

Rebel Loyaltist

Or you live in a country where all the channels aren't full of crap.

I have lived in both England and Canada. In England I get 4 channels. FOUR. But I can usually find something decent to watch.

In Canada / America there are at least 30 channels, but I rarely find anything worth watching. It's all game shows, talk shows and infomercials. CRAP!!!!

In america the Communistic Comcast(cable network) offers digital cable which provides 300 channels of crap ...although there is a channel that shows anime..which is good smile.gif

------------------

The Master at Pointing and Laughing

[This message has been edited by Assassin (edited August 20, 2001).]

Hah! you'll stop complaning after you see what kind of channels I have here, here's the list:

-Euronews

-Arabe sport channel

-CFI-TV: crap african channel

-CNN

-TV5: french channel, boring

-B4U: Indian movie channel, a;ways sing (like grease but horrible)

Festival: Pure old french crap movie

-RTL9: yet another crap french channel, newest stuff they're showing is: Family Matters!

-Planete: A french discover channel Wannabe that sucks, real crap

-MCM Africa: MTV wannabe with tthe latest and exiting afriv=can music (Crap)

-LBC: Arabe channel

-Mangas: Shows Anime about 18 hours a day and movies on sundays, it's okay exept when they only show old stuff.

-RTP: portuguese channel, don't care

-A brazilian community channel: Sucks.

-And 3 other arabe channel.

I need some real TV!

I have the History Channel. It's number 57 around here. The numbers on the buttons for 5 and 7 have been worn off from all the times they've been pressed. The only things I watch on TV are on that channel.

I've heard rumors of Military channel and an Air Power channel. I must find more.

Guest Redwing

I pick and choose what I watch on TV. But as for channels, I only usually watch, erm...*thinks* TNT, FX, Cartoon Network, History channel, Sc-Fi, Discovery channel, WB, UPN (not much anymore tho) and, uh....I think that's all...

Oh yes and a channel called Toon Disney for one show only = Gargoyles. All the other Disney toons are pretty much, well, cr*p. frown.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Rogue 9

Cabel Rulz! biggrin.gif otherwise I'd still be on dial up among other horrible things that could happen to me that is one of the worst...

• 7 months later...

Archived