Home

HK memory and Juhani

Ektaclone

Hi there

I'm having two problems...

I've reached level 20, but I still didn't finish the entire conversation with Juhani, and didn't even reach the point where she would trigger her quest.

The second problem is with HK-47. I've played tatooine AFTER leviathan, so he didn't hear that I was Revan.

So...

How to "tell" HK that I am revan AFTER leviathan, is there a way?

As for Juhani I believe there is nothing to de done, so I'd go for Savegame editor, but I don't know what like to modify (probably something in numerics or boolean)

Is there a way to control how many conversations are you alowed with here? Something that would make here talk to me as if I had more experience (I can't have more though, cause I'm level 20)

Or if not that, is there a simple switch that would make here trigger the quest at landing sites?

Also, if there is no regular way to make HK know I'm revan, how do I switch that in Savegame editor?

thanks

I think you can´t switch it in a savegame editor, the KSE only alows you modify the characters stats, the inventory and the quests that are active and the ones that aren´t active.

But for HK47 you can try to repair him, so maybe he will recover his memory up to you being Revan. Try doing that or ask for help in the forum for tools (name related to T3).

By the way: wellcome to lucasforums Ektaclone!!!!

Once you reach a certain level of experience without talking to a character, that character just doesn't talk to you. You'll have to bring your experience back down with the KSE. You shouldn't have to touch the globals nor the booleans.

As for HK, if you have a high enough repair level, you shold be able to repair his memory core. As for him not being in the party after the Leviathan, I'm not sure what you could do. I don't know if the script conditions that activate after the revelation activate even if he's not in your party yet, or if it's a lost cause.

Hi Doctor

Here is what I did now...

I've reduced my XP and level by one, and gained the level back to 20 though gaining more XP, and I leveled up, but Juhani still won't talk to me anything more.

any more ideas?

Edit: hey why doesn't my post appear as the "last post" in the forum?

hey why doesn't my post appear as the "last post" in the forum?

There seems to be a small problem in the database. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure.

Try was Hall suggested - keep going up levels. You may have to give up on Juhani at this point, and make sure you keep up with her side story on your next playthrough.

well as i rember with canderous ive talked to him you need to talk to the other person a fair bit then after the battle with jargi talk to him a little bit more then he will say something that relates to the kotor2 but on to the ship i allways use canderous on it all other carters can die on it then once you reach the brig (aka jail) ok just say you have finshed the frist fight with the villan we all know who that is then a little bit after that fight get your self back to the hanger bay as quick as possible otherwise you can be stuck on the ship it goes to anthor cutsecne of them running out then they have a battle with sith ships then after that you find out somthing not really saying you need to talk to juhani after the 4 world if you talk to her at the 1 and second not 3 world you can hear a little bit more story about her if you do it in exacltly THAT ORDER well we all know that the villans ship allways attacks after the 3 world if you follow that order you should be fine

Edit:

the thing with HK47 you need to have him with you before the 3 star map is found otherwise it will show the cutsence where HK47 is rembering the times with reven then after that it get really funny because he gets back all his memories you will not have to repair past this point plus its too late in the game to do that then you can talk to him a fair bit more the order of attacks on you

1st world carlo nord attacks then its fine till the third where darth brandon attacks then on the way to the tatoonie to face jargi the villans ship turns then it should be rather easy then on the unknown world you face bastla watch out !you know that you will be in for a very hard battle my surgestion will probley be talk to hk47 and juhuni BEFORE THE 3 WORLD after that you should be all right

Canderous Ordo1, first Welcome to the Forums! :waive1: Just an FYI, having multiple posts in a row is called double posting and it is generally a no-no, if you have something to add to a topic and you have just posted a post please use the 'edit this' post feature. I have combined your posts. Thanks. -RH

Archived