Home

Partial fix for MAX_CVARS in siege

The reason why i called it partial is because, you can still get it if u have way way too many configs running at once or if u literally made to many cvars, afaik the limit is 1024, and siege adds well over 200-300. ive already given razor the fix which is in the client and ui module and i gave him some nice tags and even used the current files that needed changing at that time from ojp. so whenever razor gets time away from his schooling you should see it in there. you can mostly thank dumbledore for doing it though he provided most of the fix but hes part of my mod, helps with linux build, fixing bugs, etc.

I should also point out here if you didnt see in the JA Coding section, that the DOS attack bug has a fix to only allow X number of ips per connection based on sv_maxConnections cvar. For that fix click: here

Nice work guys! I recently got done with exams, so I may have some freetime to help you test OJP stuff again for a bit. ;) (I work during the day CST noon to four though and the computer is a mac, so my windows version of JA won't work on it, sadly)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived