• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff the English have given us:

Monty Python

The butt of many jokes

This site

------------------

The nation lie in shambles with thousands dead and millions injured. Why? You ask why this all happened? BECAUSE YOU HAD ARCHIE AND EDITH BUNKER DISCUSS THEIR SEX LIFE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION!!!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

...Of course, they can just keep baseball for all I care. Jeezus, what a boring game! rolleyes.gif

Also, in our version of football we don't kick the ball around like a bunch of fairies. biggrin.gif We pick it up and run with it like we're made of something.

[sarcasm]American Football is just an excuse for people with no brains to get into College. There's also very little skill involved. Any moron can run with a ball. For the average american football player, running AND carrying a ball is considered as being multi-talented, not to mention avoiding other players. I don't know why they bother wearing a helmet either, they all have such thick skulls.[/sarcasm]

eek.gifAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek.gif

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

Originally posted by Taarkin:

Good stuff the English have given us:

Monty Python

The butt of many jokes

This site

-Spike, Giles, and Wesley (from Buffy).

-Most of the actors in Star Wars.

-English-style fish'n'chips (say what you will about English cooking, this is one dish they've truly made into an art form).

-Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton, and more.

Also:

England (as a whole) = The mystical & occult capital of the world. cool.gif

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

Originally posted by Ruddster 2K1:

the art of hitting a football from 40 yards, perfectly curving round 5 men, and into the top of the net is quite an art

all you need in american football is brute strength.

our football is an art form

A) The top of the net isnt a goal.

B)Have you ever played OUR football? I know plenty of strong or large people that SUCK ASS.

C)How come you aren't the best at YOUR football, we are the best at OURS. Bayern Munich and Real Madrid OWN soccer.

D)I would just love to see someone score that goal you attempted to describe on a premiere league goalie.....now I saw Roberto Carlos hit on top shelf from 48 yards, he kicked the ball 88 mph.....now THATS amazing.

Guest Redwing

Nah this guy couldn't have been "Wedgey the Second". His grammar and spelling is too bad.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

England the mystical and occult capitol of the world...? Hmm.

I'm going with India on this one. wink.gif As the birthplace of buddhism and the current home of so many faiths from jainism to sikhism, all of which are more mystic in nature than the christianity which predominates England, it is a society where a large percentage of the population have at least some personal experience with what we would consider 'occult.' After all, the occult practices which are even today generally hidden in the west have been a part of mainstream religion in the east all along...

Also, I would put forward the theory that the Tibetan people are the most advanced society in the world today when it comes to understanding mysticism and the occult. With the Chinese occupation of Tibet, most of the learned of that society have taken refuge in Nepal and--you guessed it--India.

Besides, India has better cuisine. wink.gif

Archived