Home

Something About the Nihilus Robe

Jaden Kenobi

This is a Question-Request like thing that I being wondering ´cause I dont exactly like to be a "Copy" of other Chars, so I just wanna know if it´s possible to when using the Nihilus Robe, since there are people how made the Hood and Mask, to remove the mask and the hood and be possible to use the PC head´s instead, so if anyone could awnser this....well you know..Reply.

This is a Question-Request like thing that I being wondering ´cause I dont exactly like to be a "Copy" of other Chars, so I just wanna know if it´s possible to when using the Nihilus Robe, since there are people how made the Hood and Mask, to remove the mask and the hood and be possible to use the PC head´s instead, so if anyone could awnser this....well you know..Reply.

Nihilus Robe is a single body mesh with hood and mask as part of the mesh. Now the game actually has a nihilus mask seperate from the Nihilus robe but it should be noted that this is because it is a seperate mask model that has been textured to look like nihilus's face.

I thought would save me the effort of making another thread..

As I sayd I dont like to *copy* other chars from the game, so I might just as well ask if someone could tell me or make me the Nihilus Robes a Unique item with the skin files so I could do my own skin and use in the game instead of *copying* Nihilus apperence from the game. :king1:

Archived