Home

New PSP

MTV2

anyone hear about this? i was reading an article in PSM and it said there will be a new PSP with a built-in camera, 4GB on internal flash memory and thinner.

here: http://www.joystiq.com/2006/02/24/rumor-new-psp-to-get-a-built-in-camera-and-4gb-of-flash/

if this is true, im soo waiting and getting the new one. 4gb of flash memory, i can finally put a movie on it without getting a memory stick! and the built-in camera sounds cool.

those psp2 rumours have been floating arounf for a while... 4gb isnt enough.... portable media centers sport 20gb etc.

the psp has fizzled, most major filmco.s. are pulling the plug on making UMD versions of their films... Its a real shame because for what it can produce(ie. grafx etc) its is an awesome little gadget. The UMDs are a ridiculous format... Sony seemed more concerned with security rather than creating an innovative platform, and it hasnt turned out well at all.

Although I thought it wouldnt be the case, Im quite happy to trade in my psp when it comes time to grab a ps3.

mtfbwya

thing is, is if they add 20GB+ they need a hard drive and it'll be bigger and and more expensive. it's funny how the 4gb HDD they sold for the PSP cost more then the PSP itself...

screw UMD's, get PSP video 9 converts almost anything to a psp format.

i liked the idea how you can stream video to your PSP via the PS3 and chat with people on your psp while the others on the PS3 and some couple other features.

i was thinking of getting a PSP, but never did, due to its very little capacity. also found out that very little games were made for it, barely any good ones.

Archived