Home

Devs: Give them the darksaber instead please

I usually don't whine, but giving the Eclipse to these pirates is just ridiculous. How could they fnd a 500 000 + crew to make it operational? WHERE would they build it, as it requires huge shipyards only the Empire have

Wouldnt it be better if Tyber Zann gets his hands on the Darksaber, which is by definition a pirate superweapon capable ot destroying ships and planets (just like the Eclipse) . In addition, the Darksaber only requires a limited crew, which is more realistic for a pirate faction

You know it is still time .. Afterall, the Eclipse could remain as a bonus ship for mods (just like the venator)

I usually don't whine, but giving the Eclipse to these pirates is just ridiculous. How could they fnd a 500 000 + crew to make it operational? WHERE would they build it, as it requires huge shipyards only the Empire have

Wouldnt it be better if Tyber Zann gets his hands on the Darksaber, which is by definition a pirate superweapon capable ot destroying ships and planets (just like the Eclipse) . In addition, the Darksaber only requires a limited crew, which is more realistic for a pirate faction

You know it is still time .. Afterall, the Eclipse could remain as a bonus ship for mods (just like the venator)

Dude, the underworld doesn't BUILD the eclispe, they STEAL it. There's a difference. As for finding the people...surely that is even easier. The Fringe is a huge collection of criminals, if you promised them they'd get to fly in the largest SSD ever they'd come willingly.

And no, the Darksaber was a very dumb idea from a very dumb storyline. Besides, it would be messing even more with continuity.

After all the publicity for the Eclipse, I HIGHLY doubt they would allow the Eclipse to phase out of the game as the Venator did.

Archived