Home

2 Somewhat Simple Requests

Jaden Kenobi

Hey, part of my request was already made but I would like that different..

So what I want to request are two things that might or not be easy for someone, first this as already been made I know that but as I read it was restricted to DS(or Not) and replaces the Dancer Outfit(Take away the only good chothing that you enjoy to look at on the Females) which is the Sith Armor, Screens:k2000119ya.jpgk2000137ae.jpg

The other is rather simple I guess, which is that someone able to make the Nihilus Robe a Unique Item with the skin maps as to for to make a skin for my use.

And that´s about what I need and also I understand(or Not) that to extract things like this you need the Kotor Tool the matter is I have DAP(Download Acelator Plus) and when I try to download it wont let me so also if anyone could tell somewhere else where can I download it or tell how can I download it from there.

If you could elaborate on the first one, I think I could help. You want a custom item which makes you look like a sith assassin?

As to the second one, are you looking for a robe that makes you look like Darth Nihilus?

What do you mean about skin maps?

_EW_

And that´s about what I need and also I understand(or Not) that to extract things like this you need the Kotor Tool the matter is I have DAP(Download Acelator Plus) and when I try to download it wont let me so also if anyone could tell somewhere else where can I download it or tell how can I download it from there.

Turn off DAP and try downloading again. The webpage KOTOR Tool is set up on dislikes download programs a lot. Without DAP on you should be able to download the program easily.

If you could elaborate on the first one, I think I could help. You want a custom item which makes you look like a sith assassin?

As to the second one, are you looking for a robe that makes you look like Darth Nihilus?

What do you mean about skin maps?

_EW_

The first one I just need the armor I dont need that mask that they use, I prefer to look at the face of my PC, so yes pretty much its a custom item I need.

As for the second one, yes Im looking for one that make me look like Darth Nihilus I already have one but it´s a exact copy of Nihilus so what I meant was to make as a Unique item and have the .tga files(or any other type) so I can make a skin for myself instead of being a copy of Nihilus, as I perhaps sayd in previous post I dont like to copy other chars.

I hope that help clear things.

Edit: I think I cleared that up so......Any thing to look about?

Jaden Kenobi, the 'bumping' of threads here is verboten, if your post is the last in a thread please use the 'edit this' post festure to add content to a post. Sorry. -RH

Archived