Home

Darth Banes Lightsaber Request

Hayden Kered

isnt banes ls colour more purple ?

you are probably refering to this pic

fd702656.jpg

From what I have read on this, is that this picture dipicts a purple blade due to the background.

And is actually red seen here:

9848794a.jpg

But there have been speculations on this topic, rather if it is red or purple. I think that most people who claim that it is purple probably have not read the comics with Darth Bane in them(Jedi vs Sith). I admit, I have not read them myself, but the second picture above is from darkhorse.com and from one of those comic books. So in my belief, his blade color is red due to the second picture(which came from the comic book), and because of regular Sith traditions.

But for whomever decides to make this mod I would suggest to make one for both red and purple.

I will try to find out what his blade color officially is, if I can.

yeah I forgot about checking there.

I remember reading awhile back that some believed that the blade color was a mix of red and purple. Another source stated that he origanally had a red blade, but some time after his arrival at dxun, he created one with a purple blade.

But I am finding more references right now that claim his blade color to be red.

So all in all, that should put an end to the debate. Modders, simple reskin of the red default saber using the pictures I have provided earlier, and a simple discription (if possible)

yeah I forgot about checking there.

I remember reading awhile back that some believed that the blade color was a mix of red and purple. Another source stated that he origanally had a red blade, but some time after his arrival at dxun, he created one with a purple blade.

But I am finding more references right now that claim his blade color to be red.

So all in all, that should put an end to the debate. Modders, simple reskin of the red default saber using the pictures I have provided earlier, and a simple discription (if possible)

So, excuse my red green deficiency, are you simply looking mostly for a reddish tint on the normal lightsaber, with some little ring highlight things?

So, excuse my red green deficiency, are you simply looking mostly for a reddish tint on the normal lightsaber, with some little ring highlight things?

Actually I was hoping for a completely seperate mod, with normal stats, and a custom discription. When I said reskin, I was meaning instead of some one making a whole new scaled hilt, to just reskin a default one and make that into a seperate mod. But I guess I should have been a little more clear on that.

To clarify what I want:

A new lightsaber hilt designed like the first picture above.

Blade color - Red

Stats - same as default sabers

Discription - "This hilt belonged to Darth Bane, creator of the Rule of Two in the history of the sith."

about the reddish tint, in the first picture that is just the glair from the blade.

The picture blow shows the hilt inactive.

71376947.jpg

Also just for a better reference, here is a realistic picture I made of his lightsaber hilt

9209191f.jpg

I appologize for the confusion.

I was looking on Wookieepedia about Darth Bane and found another picture of him with a different hilt than the one I previously posted and the blade color for this one is purple. So maybe he did build a new one.

Gamer-3-bane.jpg

kinda reminds me of Obi-wans padawan lightsaber, only with a different emitter.

Archived