Home

mod request

vmehta87

i have a few mods that i really wanted but that just never work or that i cant find. i have Kotor 2 on xbox. if someone could make/find working ones for me, it would be great.

a mod for a new head could be moddifying the jesus looking guy to have a goatee, and long hair. a LS transition could be to get that hole light aura thing they have and white eyes. a DS transition could be to turn eyes yellowwy and have cuts and wrinkles or something on his face. i donno if there a way to make the dude look a bit stronger (muscular), but that be cool too.

also, something i was really interested in was having robes with hoods on the xbox. i tried and tried, but it wont work. i do have a modded workbench in the game, however.

finally, if someone can send me 2 lighsbaer (single bladed) with a thicker beam and maybe 2 types of blue on it, or just some special visual effect. i tried sooo many different lightsaber upgrades and i can only get one to work and it looks tooo *snip*. its the one where you can barely see the blade and theres just like 3 strips of light coming out.

i know some of these may be there, or something that looks like them anyway, but im posting this because none of them work on my xbox.

any help would REALLLY be appreciated

if you would rather email me, its *Snip* . any help would REALLLY be appreciated

As per forum rule #8, do not post your email address.

8. Do not post email addresses

If you want someone to send you something, send them a private message (PM). Do not make posts containing email addresses and asking for things. This just clutters up the thread with posts that are irrelevant to just about everybody else. No one wants to sift through these.

_EW_

i know some of these may be there, or something that looks like them anyway, but im posting this because none of them work on my xbox.

I'm sorry but mods that use edited model files cannot be used on the XBox version of the game... so we really cannot help you with any of these edited model requests.

From what I understand the model files are just different enough between the PC and XBox to make them unusable. The MDLOps program was not written for XBox model files either. So XBox players are far more limited on what they can get to work mod-wise because of this. :(

Check out this thread as I believe this topic is discussed there.

Archived