Home

Can somebody please help me!!!

Raven_Onasi

:newbie: I'm am new here and I am having a little bit of a problem!!!

I don't know if anyone has asked this or if there is already a thread protaning to this, but

In kotorII, I have successfully beaten the game once (as a female character) , and am playing it for a second time (as a female character), and I have not been able to spark a conversation ( or argument, which ever it is suppose to be) between Atton and the Disciple!! Nor have I gotten HK47 to talk about love. I have asked all possiable question and exited and went back into the ebon hawk numerous times and I still get nothing!! My strategy guide isn't helping me :swear: , and I'm personally getting kind of peeved!!!!!! :firemad::fist: . I want to complete the game to its fullest, and I have read a lot of threads in the forum and a couple has talked about it and my strategy guide says there is suppose to be something between Atton and Disciple, but I can't get anything!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!! :cry7::cry7:

You most got more influence with Diciple then Atton, then Atton become jeaolus. The love thing with HK-47 im not sure how you get it. It's maybe later in game. I also think you get some conversations with Atton and Mira about Disciple.

So it would be smart to go to Datooine and get Disciple before going to Nar Shada? because I went to Nar Shada then Datooine then Duxan and Onderon, now I am at the sith planet and I still can't open up the conversation. I didn't even know that Mira and Atton talked about Disciple!! so maybe I need to change the order I go to the planets, because I was going in the order that my strategy guide told me to and it isn't helping. Thanks for your help though!!! :yeldance::3heart:

I also have another question,

do you only get the handmaiden and hanharr if you play as a guy character? because I play a female character and I have only seen the handmaiden on Telos and hanharr at the end of Nar Shada (and, of course, at the end on Malacore V).

:lsduel:

You only get Handmaiden if you are male, and Hanharr if you are darkside. But if you get Hanharr you can't get Mira

Zat is right... unless you have mods to get Handmaiden if you're female and Hanharr is you're good.

Opening up HK's conversation options requires influence, which usually means dark side decisions in his presence and dark side choices in conversations. Handmaiden or Disciple vary by your PC gender, Mira and Hanharr vary by light/dark alignment.

Check the stickies for the influence guide and walkthrough. 99% of all questions are answered therein.

Archived