Home

Where can i sell valuable stuff for more than 250 credits ?

Peff

I have a lot of valuable stuff in my inventory now. I wanr credits for them, but i can't find any shops that pays me what it's worth..

Is there any shops that pays what it's worth or do i have to sell them all for 250 and -

Please tell me, anyone where i can find good shops :)

KotOR--that's what Yavin base is for. Save all your miscelaneous junk for Suvan Tam, proprietor of the Yavin station, including all the otherwise useless security spikes.

TSL--You just have to put up with high prices, unfortunately. You'll end up with more armour, weapons and junk then you'll ever possibly use though, and a lot of that can be sold pretty much anywhere for top dollar.

I have a lot of valuable stuff in my inventory now. I wanr credits for them, but i can't find any shops that pays me what it's worth..

Is there any shops that pays what it's worth or do i have to sell them all for 250 and -

Please tell me, anyone where i can find good shops :)

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but I think you're misunderstanding what it says in the game. It says the item you want to sell is worth more than 250 credits, and that it's valuable. The actual amount you would get for selling it is underneath the item list, if I remember correctly. I hope this helps you out. :)

Yeah, that message you refer to is more just a "heads up" warning to you so you don't inadvertantly sell something you don't really want to. You'll get the list price for it, but the over-250-credits warning is just that. A warning. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived