Home

Map editor Bug

ryan b

I'm new to the Star Wars map editor, so I probably still need to learn heaps, I made a massive map (as big as it will go) of Hoth as a ground battle. I gave the enem,y heaps of buildings and myself an invasion force, but when I load then map, The units I placed in the editor do not come up in the actuall game. I just get a blank map. If i turn on the Battlecam though, I can see All my units standing there somewhere but I can't reach them.

I've placed all the markers, so can anyone tell me what to do to fix this problem???? Cheers

Have you placed your units inside the yellow border (playable map area)???

If not, you can change the size of it by going into File> Map Properties, then change the settings under the Playable map area.

Thank you Moffa- you finally made it work... I am very inexperienced at all this... the only other problem I still have is that the game runs really slowly in this mission (it ususally doesn't in any other mision)

Thank You so much you don't know how happy I am!!!

the only other problem I still have is that the game runs really slowly in this mission

If your map is too big for your computer than it may just run slow. If you placed loads of units on the map than that can be anouther reason why.

An overloaded map will definetely slow performance.

Archived