Home

grossest stuff you ever drank?

Guest Rogue15

Originally posted by Rogue15:

btw, what type of tank is that?

Abrams-I can't tell the model from the front though.

It would have been incredibly stupid for someone to say the M3 Half-Track(WWII and not even a tank...) or the M48 Patton,or the Mig 28,SU-35,P-51,T72(That one was a tank but its Russian),or the F-**.

*Takes long breath*

The Military told me to sensor that(Where its **) because its still a classified Fighter.(It has VTOL-Thats all I can say.)

[This message has been edited by Commander 598 (edited October 20, 2001).]

Originally posted by Commander 598:

Abrams-I can't tell the model from the front though....or the F-**.

*Takes long breath*

The Military told me to sensor that(Where its **) because its still a classified Fighter.(It has VTOL-Thats all I can say.)

That's the rear of the tank, not the FRONT. I mean, those are the tail lights, i can see the exhaust things, and there's no hatch for the driver to pop his head out off.

And your VTOL fighter wouldn't be an F anything. It would be a FV-xx tongue.gif

Originally posted by Commander 598:

M3 Half-Track

I saw a 1943 half track, street legal, in a catalog for only like 25 grand. It had dummy machine guns and everything. But my mom didn't love me enough to get it.

------------------

You're supposed to be dumpster-diving for ham scraps, you six-piece chicken McNobody!

Official forum Psychic

Guest garyah99

The worst stuff I ever tasted was in Vancouver's Chinatown many years ago. I came across something called "Ginseng Brandy", that is; a bottle of Brandy with a piece of Ginseng root in it. Tasted like a rotten potato sack...Blechhh!!!!

Archived