Home

Kotor II robes replaced

Zeuts

Sorry, I'm a noob at modding and it would take me quite a few hours to get the hang of it enough to do what I want to do.

It's a fairly simple request. All I want to do is replace a couple of the model/texture files for jedi robes in KOTOR 2 with some of those in KOTOR 1. For example, I'd like standard jedi robes to look the same as they did in KOTOR 1. I don't know why, I just prefer those. From what I can tell, this doesn't seem like it would be a difficult task for those of you who have already done things like creating your own robe models -of course I could be wrong. Anyway, if anyone would be willing to do this I'd be very grateful. Thanks for your time.

Edit: (sorry for the email address)

Welcome to the forums! :wavey:

_EW_

Edit: I notice your request violates a major rule of HL - Porting.

Rule 14:

14. Mods containing assets (models, textures, sounds, etc.) ported from another game are prohibited NEW!

It is against Lucasarts policy to port assets from one game to another. Holowan Laboratories does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Also, modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game.

Unless you were requesting that new files were made from scratch that look like K1 files but for K2... and not porting...

Then that would be ok.

I stand corrected. Sorry, and Thanks Achilles.

_EW_

Yeah, that IIRC prime has some great mods. Only problem is, I'm actually already using his robe mods but they only work for male characters. I was hoping there might be ones for female chars too. But if it's very time consuming to mod then forget about it. I just figured I might as well ask.

Oh, and sorry I didn't read the rules. I'm usually pretty good about that since they tend to vary alot from forum to forum -it just slipped my mind this time.

Yeah, that IIRC prime has some great mods. Only problem is, I'm actually already using his robe mods but they only work for male characters. I was hoping there might be ones for female chars too. But if it's very time consuming to mod then forget about it. I just figured I might as well ask.

:waive1: I do have a mod that uses the Jedi Robe model from KotOR I in TSL for both the male and female characters, but none of the old textures, I used all custom ones.

If you want to try it out go to my site, the link is in my sig, and download the Exile's General Uniform Mod on the TSL Mods page. :D

Archived