Home

When it rains...

Nitro

Guest guildenstern

I'm glad you've learned not to speed anymore Nite! smile.gif

Cuz that would really suck if you died. frown.gif

Or worse, if you ended up responsible for someone else's death...(one reason why I think speeders suck.)

Ike, was there a problem with your Cornflakes this morning?

Originally posted by Rogue 9:

never speed near cops, that would be my opnion on this subject. and Rada detectors tip you off to speed traps more ofte than not.

Too bad radar detectors are illegal in Canada...

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

fun moral of the story; dont be such a wussy wink.gif, in teh states if you are going over 130 they arent supposed to bother cause high speed chases are 'illgeal'. Call me when you break 158 and we can talk about speed. Anyone who wants to tell me it was stupid, don't bother, I am aware that it wasn't the most intelligent thing to do, but when I have a new car to test out(99 Camaro SS) its 4 AM, I am bored, and have 5 miles of perectly flat and straigt empty freeway, I get a lil antsy. And, I would SO do it again. Dont flame this....its sorta pointless.

smile.gif

If I was to guess how many speeding tickets i have had since I could drive I would have to say about 10-12. I was pulled over in my Camaro twice with in about 15 minutes of each other. Both of them let me off. smile.gif I had as many as 3 tickets on my record at one time. When I frist got my Camaro my payment was 240 a month, the insurance was 260. frown.gif

I got a ticket in Cali for doing 90 in 1984 ,was tracked by a plane ,and when the 3 cop cars pulled me over the first cop to my window said "do you want to go to jail". Back then the ticket was 190 bucks and I had to show up in court, they wouldn't let me just mail them a check. I was going to school in Pheonix at the time and was on my way home for Christmas vacation. 4 of us made if from Phoenix to Seattle in under 21 hours.

Archived