Home

clipping tool/door help

PizzaHut

When I use the clipping tool to take out a section of the wall to put a door in, it leaves the wall in several sections, looking like this. The lines that separate the now-multiple brushes are very noticable in the game and make it hard (or impossible) to evenly texture the whole wall.

Anybody know what I'm supposed to do? Or a way to fuse the sections of the wall to be one wall? :?

Thanks in advance.

My friend, you have to cut only the wall in three parts, would be better if them are cut in vertical, vertical is the right word?(sorry i have bad english), so you have only to cut the center or make it smaller to make the hole of the door. Texture the wall before you cut it.

Hope this help you :waive1:

vertical is up and down

|

|

|

^ that's vertical. is that what you meant? because when i do that for the first cut, the wall ends up being in five pieces plus the door.

Hi again, and sorry for the late response, but i´ve tried to post an answer and the page crashed or an error occured. Well lets get back to the problem. When you have the three rectangles that you cut in a vertical way, deselect all of them, hit escape to do that and then select the rectangle of the middle, that´s the one you cut, only that one, so you have 3 rectangles, just the one in the middle is smaller.

Hope that this is more understandable. See ya :king1:

Archived