Home

KotOR I - Your favorite mod moments. :) (Mod Spoilers Inside)

The Source

KotOR I - Your favorite mod moments. :)

Before I arrived at LucasForums.com, I was a huge 'KotOR I' mod downloader. There were mods that I enjoyed so much that I burned to CD. Some of my most memorable mods includes sidequests and skins. I would like to make a poll, but there are so many great pieces. What mods do you remember? What ones made you laugh, or made you kick for more.

Here are mine:

1. Bastila's Revelation Clothes - Very awsome redesigns. Chainz.2da and svosh did a great job. Inspired a texture I created. Thanks guys.

2. Bastila on Korriban - Since I haven't played 'KotOR I' for some time, I don't remember who made this one. This mod opened up dialogue on Korriban, which I thought was humorous. After you entice the first Sith you see to kill three 'want to be' caddets, Bastila says, "Why didn't you help them." Thanks man.

3. Make Mission a Jedi - I thought this was a great mod by RedHawke. Encountering Mission's sister on Dantooine was great, and getting a Jedi Mission for the game brought new depth. Thanks man.

4. Movie Style Robes - I can't remember who made this one, for I am not on my production computer. However, I enjoyed this mod greatly. This mod allowed the player to wear robes, which reflected elements from the movie styles robes. Thanks man.

5. Republic Clone Troopers - by Prime & bneezy & Xavier2 & [sTGN]Locutus - This mod brought the movies into the game. This is only a portion of a large project, but it still brought some fun. :)

6. Bastila's new UnderWear with Thong - by Darth Straker. When I needed some humour, I thought this mod was pretty cool. This was when everyone was going through their ***Hey Baby*** phase with Bastila. Today, the phase has not ended for some. Hehehe...

Let us hear about the 'KorOR I' mods that you have downloaded, and tell us what you enjoyed about them. :)

4. Movie Style Robes - I can't remember who made this one, for I am not on my production computer. However, I enjoyed this mod greatly. This mod allowed the player to wear robes, which reflected elements from the movie styles robes. Thanks man.
That would be Prime! :D

Well since Ive only got 1 playthrough finished on KOTOR for PC (I had it originally for xbox) I dont have much KOTOR mod experience... yet :p But so far my favorites are:

- Redhawkes Revan Robes Item Packs are awesome. The skins on them just straight up rock, too bad I didnt install the Harcore Mod before i started a game with them :p

- Chainz and Svosh's Bastila Revaltion Robes. They both did a great job on this mod, I kinda got the idea for the Bastila/JUhani Jedi robe mod Im working on from this mod.

- Redhawke's Mission Clothes Mod. Mission in hotpants ... :drool1:

- Svosh's Jolee Kashyyyk Clothes. In my opinion they fir him perfectly and just looked awesome, great work

Ive got soooooooo many mods to try

Bastila on Korriban

While I love this mod It makes me wonder at Bioware's decision to not allow you to use Bastila on Korriban. She has dialog and voice overs for the Sith Academy and Valley.

Make Mission a Jedi

Make Canderous a Dark Jedi

Recuit RedHawke

Planet Mandell Ord

Jawa Shop

Eldar Merchent

Segan Wyndh Lightsabers Chainz

Kill Yuka Laka

Recruit Yuthara

Roleplay Padawan

Bastila Mother Fix

Maanan Door Relief

Shem's Character Re-shin Pack

Zaalbar Retexture (I hate the orange look.)

Zaalbar Items

Bastila with Auburn hair & Blue Eyes

Maanan Door Relief

Kill Yuka Laka

Bastila on Korriban

A mod that take away the maskes, some of the are so ugly

HardcoreMOD1 - The game have become so easy

MalakImproved - Combined with Hardcore mod, Malak have finaly become a tough enemy

Deadeye Dunkan on Mannan

Dlg pack2 - Not the hole, i have deleted his made up conversations, but the one that add things that was cut is good.

This is the top i think, but i have many great mods installed

Archived