Home

FoCom, my full report (second part)

Air Juggernaut

(I don´t know for what but I can´t put it in one shot)

Units

The heart of the game, I will explain it in detail:

IMPERIAL

Probot: The imperial main recon, it come in a capsule!.

Stormtrooper: I should say anything more about this very know unit? wink.gif

Speederbike: I love when you select it and the fly-by sounds apear, however it don't apear when it run. It should come with a Scout Trooper not with a Stormtrooper. About the attack, it is very fragile, it should fire without stop.

Dewback trooper: Like the new Episode 4!, this monster looks very cool at Tatoonie, against rebels it will be puted out quickly frown.gif.

AT-PT: This little walkers are great against enemy troops!, an error: it don't has secondary shot, in the Essential guide to Vehicles and Vessels it has a Concussion-Granade Launcher.

Mobile Artillery: Letal when combined with probots, it should be piloted by an Imperial Commando.

AT-ST: "This thing is cool", you can put two stormtrooper inside it. Another error, it don't has secondary shot, in the EgtVaV it has a Concussion-Granade Launcher in the right and a Light Blaster in the left.

AT-AT: Hehe, I can destroy troops when I walk over it, the only problem is when it try to shot a thing under it, first it pivot without move the legs and second is imposible, it should atack with the legs the units that are very close to it.

Troop Transport: Just a Troop transport with a woman as driver.

AT-AA: Very cool new unit, it should has a footsteep atack against troops, but why dont shot the main weapon against ground targets?

Heavy Artillery: A very rare unit, inspired in the ISD?, more hard to the Mobile Artillery, it should be piloted by an Imperial Gunner.

Tie Fighter: "Tie Fighter taking fire, Tie Fighter taking fire!" smile.gif, has fly-by sound!

Tie Bomber: Poor crat, like in XWA it can be puted out easily, you never can use it without an air superiority, piloted by a woman.

Ferry Shuttle: Very cool unit, and the woman pilot is cool too wink.gif

Landing Shuttle: The woman that pilot it remember me the one of X-files! it can load a max of only 6 stormtroopers or 3 speederbikes, why? this ship can transport 54 stormtroopers, weapons and six speederbikes but if the seats are removed it can load 36 speederbikes or 12 compact assault vehicles.

AT-AT Barge: Remember the old topic here called "AT-AT delivery"?

Continue...

------------------

Kanon, Top Ace 4th Order, -Let get thoose guys-

Archived