Home

FoCom, my full report here (first part)

Air Juggernaut

Well, today I finish the game smile.gif (I'm the first player to finish it?) without cheating of course, for example in the last level (the Siege of Coruscant part 3), you can put away all turrets destroying only one building, but you need to explore wink.gif.

Now that I finish the game I will make a report of it, but I don't will say "is good because is based on Star Wars" I will use my experiense on Star Wars universe as reference.

I have a Pentium 233 MMX, 64 MB RAM and a Viper V330 8 MB.

Cutscenes

The intro is excelent, I love when the transport come to the planet making thunders sounds when entering in the atmosphere, when the AT-AT is delivered and the battle against the Hover Tanks. Unfurtunatly the other cutscenes are good but shorts and no more large vehicle battles frown.gif. For me the last cutscene is very "light" compared with the game. Is the first time that I see this on a Star Wars game, in a cutscene a guy loss blood and die.

Menu

Simple and very cool, is all in 3D.

Music

Very cool and fun!, the Imperial March Rage is my favorite. The music is very acurate with the type of map, at Yavin is like the one at the game Hexen 2 in a level that are ambiented in mesoamerica. However in the map Massacre at Abridon part 3 I have to put music off because this very "hard" music are an excelent team for the suddenly enemy atacks. In many cases the music is invented and don't have anyithing of Star Wars (for example many themes at the Skirmish).

Maps

Well designed, the weather effects are very good. From the desert of Tatoonie to the cold lands of Hoth, the stormy Yavin is my favorite. For me the flat area at Hoth is very little (the AT-AT come to the rebel base very fast) and the buildings at Coruscant are little.

Sounds

Excelent, all the units has footstep sounds, only the Speederbike don't has an accurate fly-by sound.

Continue...

------------------

Kanon, Top Ace 4th Order, -Let get thoose guys-

Archived