Home

Making Space Battles in Battlefront

jedianz

I have battlefront and i really want to make some good space battles, better than even battlefront 2 :king1:

was thinking about making capital ships destroyable from the outside and inside and putting those large guns all over them and maybe even sheild generators for the bridge

and making it so capital ships could destroy one another

also want to make battle over yavin, endor, naboo, courasent

if you would like to help make these battles and other space battles email me or post more ideas and comments in this forum

• 3 years later...

I dont know how to do it, but i maybe you could also make some space battles of Star wars Knights of the old republic I & II, like the space battle of Malachor, Telos IV, Onderon, Nar Shadaa and The battle of Rakata Prime (the Star Forge)

• 2 months later...

if u want space battle maps i can give this:

Space blockade:

This map is of episode 1: space battle above the Trade Federation droid control ship.

Real Guard of Naboo(republic): Plane: N-1 Starfighter Objective: destroy the 3 targets

Trade Federation: Plane: Battle Droid N-7 Objective: defend the 3 targets and destroy the enemy ship

link: (deleted)

Space battle above coruscant:

This map is of episode 3: space battle above the General Grievous Float.

Republic: Planes: Y-Fighter, ARC-170 Republic Fighter, Anakin Starfighter.

CIS: Planes: WCM-198 Bomber Fighter, Battle Droid, (i cant know the others)

link: (deleted)

You can see all the modded maps here:

http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=5bec7414f17421004a348d66a7b08fd1&topic=310.0

Archived