Home

Want to know more about FoC and Patch 1.05? Petroglyph Podcast #3 talks about it all!

SAGEKING-PG

Petroglyph Podcast #3 with the Lead Designer of Forces of Corruption, Chris Rubyor (aka Delphi-PG) talks about his background, Forces of Corruption, and Patch 1.05! Looks of good stuff, wrapped with Frank Klepacki's great music intros!

Word on the street has it that there is a secret art department feature that is in the works :) should be a lot of fun.

Feel free to post up on what you'd like to see us cover next, I'm here to deliver what you guys want to see of EaW and Petroglyph!

http://www.petroglyphgames.com

Enjoy!

* The Death Star Project is almost Operational :) Commence Test Firing!

Cool, thanks SAGEKING. The music is neat too, is that Franks work?

When Chris talked about the first tournament match and how his team dominated the opponents in 5 mins, I thought about the game I played against Delphi-PG online before, it was a quick victory :) (my team did acc rush him though). It's ironic when you beat the designers at their own game. Anyways, hopefully you guys are making quality progress on the expansion and I look forward to buying it the first day it comes out. And Delphi, when your done with FOC, you need another rematch against me and my crew ;)

Archived