Home

Tulak Hord MOD info/suggestions (could contain spoilers)

jonathan7

Hey,

I am about to start my first KOTOR TSL mod. Its going to be on Korriban, and will be a hidden Passage near to Tulak Hord's tomb it will contain the Sith Holycron on lightsaber skills the Kreia mentions when u approach the tomb.

Basically, Its a while since i played KOTOR so i cant remember exactly what you find in the tomb there... and what did Tulak Hord look like?

I was thinking to start the quest that a dead body of a scientist/historian would be found, detailing that they had found a secret passage to a new chamber for Tulak Hord's tomb, and they suspected that the above chamber was really just a fake to keep treasure hunters away and the real body and artifacts are hidden below, but that all those that had ventured in hadnt returned. Anyways, i was thinking that the tomb would contain the sith holycron, some special lightsabers and sith robes, but i was trying to think of what there could be for lightsiders and what would of been killing the scientists venturing in?

yeah i know (i have completed the game), but i meant more what was in the tombs, eg. any specific tulak hord stuff, i did it lightside so most of the stuff i got was darkside, so didnt want to/couldnt use this. for the mod ill create a new hidden chamber, besides which it would be illegal for me to transport the old tomb across

nah, ive got a thread for this in the holowan labs, this was trying to find out wat was in the tulak hord tomb in the original and if anyone had any suggestions for content - so it wasnt questions on how to do it, but what to put in it.

Archived