Home

Rebellion / Supremecy....

nova_wolf

I went in to Ross Records to trade in some of my older games, and they said fine. So, I went to the second hand PC rack to see what was in, and I was just glancing to the next rack, when I spotted a Star Wars box. I decided to inspect further, and discovered it to be Supremecy. I picked it up and raced to the counter, practicalluy falling over this littloe ****e of a townie spawn. whatv a find !

Anyway - point of this is - does anyone know whether or not there were any patches for it that added extra ships/units/charaters, or that allowed you to edit the game, as I wouldn't mind speeding up construction for larger fleets (both sides of course - not point playing utherwise) and speed up resaerch for a REALLY big fleet fight, oh - and increase the raw materials and maintenance point available ?

PS - I also know where to get Tie Fighter and X-Wing Collectors CDs double pack - 2 questions :

1) Is it worth it at £15 (2nd hand of course)

2) In X-Wing, what are the Death Star missions like - are they ACTUALLY like the trench run, and covering trench runs ?

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Archived