Home

Original X-Wing walkthroughs?

Fruitloop

Hello everybody.

I'm attempting to recreate the first Tour of Duty from the original X-Wing in another space-sim called Freespace 2. I've already got the first four missions laid out, but my friend has my X-Wing Collector's CD and I can't remember how the rest of the campaign plays out. If anyone knows where I could find a walkthrough that explains the missions or could post a descirption here themselves it would be most appreciated. Also, if you're a FS2 fan and have some ideas on what you'd like to see in the campaign, feel free to add your comments.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

YES AT LAST!!!, ive just started playing freespace 2, anyway i would love to help, im not great at making missions but i can beta very well, i can also give other helpful stuff extra, how r u getting the star wars models into freespace 2?

------------------

"Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.

"No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!"

"Its heading for his testicles"

"Take it, take the leg!!!"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Strategy guide? Which rebel alliance have you been flying with...? wink.gif

In my squadron, stuff goes bad, the ones who forget the plan first survive, and we wind up winning the day on space superiority skills alone!

Then we all have beer. biggrin.gif

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or, coincidentally, the same direction I happen to be targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Originally posted by JR2000Z:

For what FS2 or Xwing?

I have the FS2 OSG and it doent state any of that.

The X-wing guide. I got the FS2 guide bundled with the game, and it is pretty useless. The X-wing guide is fantastic, however, giving the information I stated, plus telling the story of the great Keyan Farlander!

Archived