Home

Starfighter for PC!

edlib

I just saw this on the LucasArts home page.

It's about time!!! Could it be that LA is remembering the PC gamers among them? Comes out in Jan. '02.

Gives me hope for Rogue Leader.

I'll probably get it, if for no other reason to show support for PC Star Wars games.

It just might be time to upgrade my vid card too.

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander:

Well, if that were to happen, I wouldn't really want another game where you play as the Imperials. It's been done, and as great as TIE Fighter was, I just don't want to see another game based on that. At the very least, it should have a campaign for each side, and not just the Imperials.

You don't play as the imps in SWS, if that is what you were talking about. If it isn't, BITE ME!

Guest Rogue15

Originally posted by Helix:

Originally posted by Keyan Farlander:

Well, if that were to happen, I wouldn't really want another game where you play as the Imperials. It's been done, and as great as TIE Fighter was, I just don't want to see another game based on that. At the very least, it should have a campaign for each side, and not just the Imperials.

You don't play as the imps in SWS, if that is what you were talking about. If it isn't, BITE ME!

Next time, read all the posts in the topic.

i remember in the chat w/the lec prez he said they'd continue to make simulators for pc. tie fighter alliance anyone?

Archived