Natives At War

Slipstreme

EAW_20060721_18053395.jpg

EAW_20060721_20580323.jpg

EAW_20060722_00174254.jpg

EAW_20060722_13574245.jpg

EAW_20060721_23032890.jpg

EAW_20060722_16034904.jpg

These are screen shots from a mod I have been working on called Natives at war, all of the aliens (save the red gaurd who serve the Empire) will be buildable by the Rebels in the GC and Skirmish.

Everything has been finished save for one small little Mandalorian issue.

Note 1: I will not be adding the Jawa’s - they never leave they're planet and would never fight for the Rebels or the Empire

Note 2: I will not be adding the Sand People they hate everyone

Note 3: I will not be adding the Twi-Leks, they serve the black sun

Note 4: I will not be adding the Ewoks - who in they're right mind would let those fur-balls around complicated machinery?

Note 5: I was wondering if anyone would be interested in re-skinning Boba Fett, giving him yellow or red armor? Because I would like to make Mandalorian Natives. They have no planet (As Mandalore is in the outer rim and under the control of the Empire) and would be recruitable by both sides from Nar Shadda (actually you'd recruit them from Nal Hutta but the descriptive thing would say that they were recruited on Nar Shadda to make it more cannon) I think it would be cool too have Mandalorian Mercenaries recruitable like in Kotor and in the real SW universe (It makes sense that they would be recruitable from Nal Hutta because its moon is where they usually gathered in the game)

Well, Twi-Leks are quite numerous, and they can mercs and the like. Yes they fit the underground more, but being either/both sides will do until FoC comes up.

Hutts would be nice, though that is definitely Underworld only... hmmmm.

Nice if Ewoks may be buildable on Endor as a fun feature. Make it a 0-1 restricted unit... No they have no real function are are basically stupid, but serve as a good replacement since we can't have Simon the killer Ewok.

It would be nice if Empire can build the Royal Guards.

Well, Twi-Leks are quite numerous, and they can mercs and the like. Yes they fit the underground more, but being either/both sides will do until FoC comes up.

Hutts would be nice, though that is definitely Underworld only... hmmmm.

WHOOAAA! Can you even picture in your mind a hutt inside a T2-B or TB-4 tank? lol, even if one would fit he'd be pretty uncomfortable. Though as infantry I think they would be OK hehe.

Nice if Ewoks may be buildable on Endor as a fun feature. Make it a 0-1 restricted unit... No they have no real function are are basically stupid, but serve as a good replacement since we can't have Simon the killer Ewok.

It would be nice if Empire can build the Royal Guards.

Yeah that would be cool too.

You two don't read do you? The Red Guard have been added under the Empire already - courtesy of yours truly. They are the best troopers for the Empire and the Wookies are the best for the Rebels.

Ah! Okay, sorry I was a little distracted yesterday. Hard to concentrate :lol:

No way man, no sentient being with even a gram of intelligence would let those puff-balls around star ships. Case closed

Well I have decided to post my new mod as is, the mando's were a nice idea but they sort of... oh lets just come right out and say it, I just wanted to add Mandalorians and as cool as they are; only Boba Fett served the Empire, the others were to proud for that. And being and Avid Mando fan I can't do this.... tease me all you want but I have decided agaisnt it.

In any case, I shall be uploading my new file tomorrow... if anyone still wants it

Haha...well what I meant was: Being able to produce Jawa's for assistence is as useless as anything. They die almost immediately after they engage in battle so without some sort of 'indigenous tactical advantage' it would be a waste of a project for certain creatures. I guess I just dont see any military advantage to using Jawas unless maybe an EMP burst with a prolonged effect to temporarily disable enemy units.

Haha...well what I meant was: Being able to produce Jawa's for assistence is as useless as anything. They die almost immediately after they engage in battle so without some sort of 'indigenous tactical advantage' it would be a waste of a project for certain creatures. I guess I just dont see any military advantage to using Jawas unless maybe an EMP burst with a prolonged effect to temporarily disable enemy units.

Actually Jawas can be useful if its done in one of these ways:

1) A simple EMP weapon that disables vehicles for a short time, or slows them down for a moderate time.

2) Able to slowly fix vehicles.

3) A crawler that pumps out a stream of weak jawas.

4) Suicide bomber Jawas.

5) Really budget deal Jawas. Like you get 6+ units of weakling jawa patches that is killed one shot per head. Good for capturing and such.

Okay I am going to make this as simple as I can I AM NOT ADDING JAWA'S, EWOKS OR TWI'LEKS! lol, I never saw them in the movies fighting with the Rebels because Ryloth was not a member OF the rebellion. The Jawa's WOULD NOT FIGHT FOR THE REBELS and the Ewoks ARE USELESS

Period.

I'm sorry if I've come off as rude but I have been dealing with these questions ON EVERY SINGLE FORUM I POSTED THIS MOD ON and I have said NO at least twenty times

I'm sorry if I upset anyone but I wanted to make it clear that I'm not adding Jawa's or Twi-Leks. To do so is uncannon and I don't like being uncannon - I use the E-Wings and the ships from the New Republic in my game and thats as far as I go. I'm sorry but there will be no (not now nor ever) Uber Jawa's or Twi-Lek assasins

I'm sorry if I upset anyone but I wanted to make it clear that I'm not adding Jawa's or Twi-Leks. To do so is uncannon and I don't like being uncannon - I use the E-Wings and the ships from the New Republic in my game and thats as far as I go. I'm sorry but there will be no (not now nor ever) Uber Jawa's or Twi-Lek assasins

agree

Archived