Home

Sweet Recruit Request :D

Dirtnose

Hmmm, Dont You Have to kill her if you ssay to luxa ''you, dead'' You Fight. Then Slusk Attacks you. Or You Say To Slusk ''You, Dead'' Then Luxa Tries To Kill You.

Maybe, She Could Spawn On Dantooine As a Jedi :D And She Was Revived By The Jedi. Because In Kotor I You Get Revivied, When you are near Death as Revan, Maybe That Could Happen To Luxa?

If you wanted to, you could change her dialogue when you fight her and Slusk so that there's an option of chasing her off...and then have her show up at Nar Shaddaa later. A global would have to be set to make sure she doesn't show up if she was killed.

The Luxa dialogue you'd want to change is in 208TEL, called 203luxa.dlg. I think you could get away with that and make sure all the globals that need setting are set. It looks like a script might have to be changed, not sure as I haven't actually looked at the script to see what it does.

Grab the Luxa .utc from 208TEL and change it so it's unique. It could be done. Of course, all the usual things apply to NPC recruits--there's a lot of work to be done to make sure they don't start acting like whomever they replace, especially in the Ebon Hawk cut-scenes and in 000react.dlg. There may be other places that need to be changed as well.

Archived