Home

The ULTIMATE Battle

Guest Expert Rookie

Guest Expert Rookie

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM U.S.S. INDEPENDENCE (NCC-2907):

ALL REMAINING CRAFT TARGET ZAARIN'S SSD's CONTROL TOWER AND DESTROY!

CURRENT STATUS OF NCC-2907:

Shields- 0%

Hull Integrety- 95%

Warp Engine Effeciency- 79%

Life Support- 99%

Current Status Condition- Red

Fatalities- Computer est. around 200

Total Casualties- Approx. 790

Current Shield Status- Regenerating

Current Weapon Status- Torp. Bays 1,2,& 4 Unusable. Torp. Bay 3 is on standby. Port phaser bank has been dried up. Starboard is unusable.

----- END OF REPORT -----

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

Rogue 9 Designates 2 Defiant Class ships to Assist E.R. while he send all the Galaxy class ships and their runabout fighter cover to wipe that SSD of the face of all universes...

Guest Rogue 9

with borg space undefended the Delta Flyer with its slipstream drive goes back to borg space and implants a virus in the borg central command matrix all borg shutdown and all borg ships self destruct courtesty the disavower Sector 31 and there love of viruses...

Guest Expert Rookie

***NEW CHARACTER***

Grand Admiral Zamarus. Imperial. Commander- SSSD (25 km long SSD) Palpatine.

*One SSSD named the Palpatine and 50 other VSDs, ISDs, and SSDs come in from hyperspace*

Zamarus: All sectiions report.

Nav.: Sir, we have reached a system that is in a galaxy 2 million light years away from the one we are used to.

Tac.: Sir, I'm picking up several Rebel ships and much more ships of classes not on record.

Com.: Sir, I'm picking up an unusual radio transmission from these 'space cubes' I believe they call themselves the 'Borg'.

Zamarus: The 'Borg'?

Com.: Yes, sir.

Zamarus: Put it through.

Com.: At once, sir.

Borg: We are the Borg, lower your shields and surrender your ships, we will assimilate your knowledge into our collective. Resistance is futile.

Zamarus: What the bloody hell?

Com.: That's it sir.

Zamarus: Tell the fleet to open fire on anyship other than our own that moves.

Com.: At once sir!

Guest Rogue 9

the federation launches several subspace weapons across the battlefeild they open up supspace tears everywhere the federation and its allies escape from the system but the imperials not knowing what to expect are destroyed by the tears

Guest Expert Rookie

Zamarus: Go to hyperspace so we can make sure they will not kill us.

Nav.: Sir? At once sir.

*SSSD Palpatine enters hyperspace for SECTOR 001 (Earth) huiahahahaha!*

*the rest of the fleet jumps into hyperspace as well*

Guest Expert Rookie

IF YOU RECALL ALL SUBSPACE WEAPONS ARE BANNED BY THE FEDERATION!!

WATCH STAR TREK INSURRECTION, IT SAYS THAT IN THERE! YOU IDIOT!

Guest Expert Rookie

*The Imperial fleet arrives at Earth*

TO BE CONTINUED....

(We'll continue this on tomorrow night, for me, I'm off to see Star Wars at 11:04 Pm lol

*the Borg installations in the Delta Quadrant immediately begin production of a makeshift fleet to enter the battle whilst rebuilding their defenses*

Wierd Monotonous Borg Voice:"Completed construction: 47 cuboids, 530 cubes, 3006 spheres."

*this fleet arrives through a large tarnswarp conduit. the cubes and spheres weave rapidly around the battle, avoiding enemy fire with tremendous speed, while the cuboids set about destroying the SSSD*

[This message has been edited by Admiral Zaarin (edited February 23, 2001).]

Guest Rogue 9

the home fleet on load from the N.R. is guarding earth...to bad the emperors sensors will all be blind when he clears hyperspace...and the gravity wells througout earths solar system force him to drom out of hyperspace on the fringes of the systems where he must travel for months just to reach the colony on Mars...

Guest Rogue 9

*PAUSE*

I Shall Return tomorrow at about 11:00 AM Forum Time don't kill me while I am Gone

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

Don't Click Here=> ani_smiles.gif

Behold the Smiley of Death, Cower in my Shadow, Unworthy ones.

No, and I quote from your post:

Originally Posted By Rouge 9:

implants a virus in the borg central command matrix all borg shutdown and all borg ships self destruct courtesty the disavower Sector 31 and there love of viruses...

This clearly says that only Borg ships were self-destructed, and everything else was left in tact. As for the total drone shutdown, as seen in Best of Both Worlds, the Borg are not only assimilated, they're also mass produced.

A distress signal is recieved deep in an unkown area of the unvirese.

(to let everbody know I am Admiral Odin, commander of a secrete fleet that combines rebel and Imperial ships, and that encompasses several shipyards in hidden location know only to me)

"sire we have recieved a distress signal from galaxy 1134, in the alpha quadrant"

Odin: what does it say

Comm officer: a subspace rift has opened, and is sucking in ships apparently an eclipse managed to send one off before it was destroyed.

Odin: who started this rift

Comm Officer: we believe a race called the borg, our spies in that galaxy say they are extremly powerful.

Odin: prepare the fleet.

Soon millions of fighters squadrons get prepared and thousands upon thousands of starships begin to form up in formaions, but first tens of million soldiers board the ships ready for a possible galaxy wide invasion. In the middle of all the of this to objects appear, on a huge space station the Death Star III (with all problems fixed), and off to the side the small indestrucatable sun crusher. It is yet know the intentions of the fleet. Will they ally with the borg and wip out starfleet or destroy the bord, maybe both. Odin has only decide to begin preperation to move into a hotzone.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Archived