Home

[FIC] War and Love

Is this after TSL, because if it is, Master Vrook and Vandar wouldn't be alive. Also if this is your Fanfic Thread, delete your other one, by editing the first Post and press Delete. Okay Chapter overall.

There are many fanfics that say that the 3 masters only played dead and that they used the force to feign death as kreia did at the start of tsl. I hope this answers your question

Edit:

Sorry if i don't give my opinion i prefer to stay silent until I've read it all. Kai certainly has Revan's seductive ways. As I saw in many fanfic based on the first game Revan flirted with a sith girl on Taris...how ironic that kai does the same thing but on Koriban. anyway Excellent story im reading episode after episode after episode and frankly I can't get enough. I'd laugh my a** of if the snow troopers pull an order 66 and all got killed without killing a single jedi LOL.

Edit:

DANG! why is it that all fanfics always leave off at cliff hangers, oh well very good! can't wait till the next chapter. Why do I get the feeling that the name of the fanfic refers to kai his new poor sith with ill mother girl friend? *lost in though* All in all excellent. one of the best fanfics I have ever read. And I'm a ruthless critic so it takes allot to impress me when it comes to fanfics, Yet this fanfic has me hooked.

Stop double and triple posting. This is your second warning--next warning will be your final one. I know you know how to use the edit button because you did so in one of the triple posts. If you have something more to say, simply edit your post instead of adding another post. Thank you for helping to not clutter up the forums. --Jae

Sorry I will pay more attention to what I'm doing and I will check ALL pages before posting a comment, also my little brother tends to use this account too because he's too ignorant to make his own account. (I've seen to it that has has stopped) by the way when is the next chapter coming out? COMING WE ARE GETTING ANXIOUS HERE. I wanna know what happens with Naomi and Kai. Are they gonna have a romance or just be friends? its been 2 months since the last chapter.

This is pretty good.

The good things are that you have good descriptions. I can have an exact pisture of what is going on. You also have a great writing style, focusing on the storyline and descriptive illustration, giving your story a unique edge.

But some things aren't so good. First of all, your story is moving a lot too quickly. It is not well paced, as it is sometimes even too slow. Also, the things that your characters do are mostly out of character. Such as in the first few chapters, especially.

But don't worry, you'll get better. Just take in my tips, it'll improve your writing tremendously.

• 2 months later...

Chapter Nine: Discovered

Taking time to walk into the Valley of the Dark Lords, Revan was in his own thoughts. Kai had reported on what had happened between him and Niomi. Revan made Jolee go and heal Niomi’s mother who was going to be sent to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine for protection in case they were discovered. After that had transpired, Niomi marched right up to Kai and demanded to learn some Jedi techniques from him. Seeing that she was going to be stubborn about it, he taught her the Niman form and Juyo. Niomi was now braver and did not stutter anymore. ‘The girl has improved both mentally and physically.’ Niomi had chosen to become a Jedi Sentinal, but continued to wield her purple colored lightsaber.

Seeing that the tombs of the Dark Lords of the Sith were almost the same, except for the fact that they had been cleared of the rubble that now once blocked their way. He noticed that there were many archeologists now dotting the once floor that were filled with corpses of past excavators. He silently walked in the shadows to hear the whispers of many of the students entering the tomb.

“I hear that Master Ante left a really valuable Sith artifact in that tomb which belonged to an unknown Sith Lord!”

“It’s supposed to be something that would give us 75% of the prestige that we need. But there is sure to be a lot of booby traps down there.”

“No duh. That’s the point. You think Master Ante would leave something so valuable in a place where it doesn’t have booby traps?”

“Well, no, but…”

“Than don’t be such a coward!”

Revan became interested in this Sith artifact and thought that he could spare a few minutes to enter the tomb. He used a simple force persuasion technique to make the group leave and entered the tomb himself. To make sure that nobody could follow him, he used an ancient Jedi technique to seal the door behind him only to open if he willed it.

He walked down the hall obviously surprised by the number of traps and droids placed in there. The tomb here had at least four times the number of droids that were in the tomb of Marko Ragnos. He fought his way through the battalions of war droids and a few wraids as well.

He finally came to a room that was farthest from the entrance of the tomb. Revan looked closely at the Sith sarcoughgus which had ancient writing written across it. He opened the sarcoughigus to see the mummified corpse of the ancient Sith Lord. Looking closer at the body of the now deceased Sith, he noticed that he was holding a holocron in the shape of a triangle. He would have destroyed the holocron right their and than, but it could contain information to the Force Harvestor.

He quickly put the holocran into his pocket before running out. The moment that he stepped away from the coffin, gas filled the room while the door closed behind him while the chamber became filled with it. He looked down to see that the floor was now covered with mines preventing him from taking a step further.

He used the force to surround him with breathable air, while slipped a strong frag mine under the doorway which blew it to pieces. Revan lept across the room to the corridor. He let the falling rocks to activate the remaining mines that took care of the droids that had suddenly become active. He continued to run all the way back to the entrance of the tomb without pausing. Revan unsealed the door that led back to the Valley of the Dark Lords and rolled out of the tomb to see Master Ante with three Dark Jedi Masters accompanying him.

“That was a Jedi technique that you used to seal that door.”

“So, what if it is,” Revan replied to Ante coolly.

“That technique requires significant amount of time of studying the ancient Jedi ways. You could not have gotten it unless you were trained by them.”

“I left the Jedi.”

Ante smirked before he and the Masters activated their lightsabers. “Wrong, Revan.”

With that they attacked him, Ante span with his double-bladed lightsaber in an attempt to sever his head from his body. Revan responded by igniting one of his blue lightsabers and blocking it. He then began to twirl his lightsaber in a flurry of slashes before pushing him away with the Force. He turned his attention to the Sith Masters who attacked him simultaneously. He twisted his body around in a fashion where all three blades missed him by an inch.

Revan snapped out his other lightsaber effectively slashing through one of the unfortunate Sith. He jumped to a safer location while putting two mines on the ground out of the view of his remaining opponents. One of the Masters ran straight at the mines causing him a painful death. Revan used the Force to enhance his speed catching the unfortunate Jedi off guard. Ante jumped at Revan with his blade raised with the intent to finish this fight in one fantastic blow.

Though he didn’t expect Revan to use the Force, to drag the remaining Sith Master toward himself as a human shield. The fight continued, as both parried and counter attacked each other. Finally, when Revan had had enough of this spar, he snaped out his yellow lightsaber, and swung it around in a beautiful arc, which effectively removed the right hand of Ante from his owner. Dropping down in pain, Revan finished the fight with a blow to his head from his lightsaber hilt.

Seeing the Head of the Academy unable to continue, the rest of the Academy studants present, rushed toward the former Sith Lord with blades raised. “At times like these, I wish I had clones.” With those words spoken, Revan once again engaged in battle, until Kai, Visas, Brianna, Atton, Bastila, Mira, and Juhani came to help. There were obviously too many Dark Jedi for the group to handle. As they cut down one, another rose to take their place. They battled right through the academy, all the way toward the Ebon Hawk.

Canderous arrived outside and was yelling, “What in Sith’s blood is… I’ll go get my rifle.” HK however, was already there and providing covering fire, which gunned down several apprentices. “Mocking Statement: Die Sith scum die! Feel the heat of my blaster!!!!”

“We need up up and away horn boy,” yelled Atton to Bao-Dur.

Bao-Dur was quickly making the preparations for launch, while Carth and Jolee were trying to make sure Niomi’s mother wouldn’t get hurt by the rocking of the ship. Once everybody was safely aboard, Mira and Carth rushed to the turrets, and began blasting away at their attackers.

The Ebon Hawk slowly rose of the ground, with Sith soldiers still shooting at them. As they continued to fly out as quickly as possible out of Korriban’s surface, Sith fighters came into view ready for engagement. “Blast! 10 of them,” shouted Carth from the turrets. “You hunk of junk, now would be a good time to work those turrets,” yelled Jolee.

“Angry statement: I will have you know, I am a highly regarded assasination droid and protocol as well, I also…”

“You can argue with him later, but now, blast those ships,” urged Mission while pushing HK away.

The ship fight lasted for approximitly 20 minutes, with the Sith ships being easily discarded, before jumping into hyperspace. Being the pessimistic one, Atton said sarcastically, “Well wasn’t that great! We had to work our asses of to get into the academy, and then fight a bunch of blood thirsty Sith, and all for nothing.”

“Not necessarily,” replied Revan. “Before we were all of a sudden attacked, I was able to get a holocron from a tomb,” said Revan as he pulled it out. “I didn’t get a chance to look at it but I suppose now would be a good time.”

As Revan began to activate the holocron, a computerized voice spoke from it. “Organic life forms detected. Scanning alignment for present Force users. Lightsided Jedi’s detected. Initiating self destruct sequence. 10…9…”

Canderous was not waiting to see how big the blast was. He quickly took the holocron from the table and ran toward the toilet. Quickly throwing it in, Canderous flushed it down repeatedly to make sure it wasn’t cloged. Looking out the window, he could still here the holocron going, “4…3…2…1…” The holocron gave a sizeable explosion, though not enough to destroy the ship, its size was good for killing a person or two.

“You’re right, we did everything just to survive an extra explosion.”

“Well we won’t be able to do anything productive if we just sit here,” said Juhani.

“She’s right,” stated Carth. “We should continue looking for more information on this Force Collector, but perhaps on a different front.”

“Uhh guys, you seemed to be forgetting that we have a civilian on board. I was able to slow her disease down, but only the Jedi on Corucant can really cure her. So maybe we should go there first,” Jolee said.

Just after Jolee finished his statement, T3 began a seris of excited beeps.

“Woo deee duuuu hheeeee.”

“Excited Statement: I believe the droid has picked up a distress call from a Republic Capital ship. May we please go and destroy those Si- I mean help the Republic?”

Kai gave a small sigh, “Fine, it’s not like we can really ignore them.”

“I better go check on our guests, to make sure they’re okay.” Revan walked at a leisurely pace toward the medical bay, all the while imaging about what the holocron might’ve contained. Revan gently peeked in to see if he was intruding, and was relieved that he was not. His eyes observed at how Niomi was gently bent over looking at her sickly mother in the bed. Niomi he guessed, was about 4 years younger than him, with her mother around 50.

Deciding to make his presence known, Revan stepped into the light, and made a short coughing sound to get the girl’s attention. She quickly turned around to face the ex-Sith Lord, as he said, “You might want to strap in and stay on the ship in a minute. We just received word of an Republic Capital Ship in need of assistance.”

“What about my mother? Is she going to be alright?”

“Jolee did the best he could for her and he managed to slow down the disease, but to completely get her cure of it, we’ll have to take her to Corucant so she can get treated by the Jedi properly.”

Niomi gave out a sigh of relief at hearing the news, and was now filled with new hope. “Thank you,” her mother weakly said. Revan smiled gently at the two before walking away to prepare for another battle. “He looks a little bit like your brother, before he was taken away from me and your father.” Niomi’s mother began tearing up as past memories reminded her of the son she had lost. Niomi tried her best to comfort her, but knew it was impossible. Her brother had been taken away before even when she was born.

Archived