Home

MI5 story

Guybrush UK

Stealing ideas from other bulletin boards (VBB, ABB, Nyxfall etc. i dont expect youve heard of them), why dont the fans make up a story for MI5...

just simply post your entry, following a few rules...

[*]Only post up to 4 times a day, no mass spamming, so that other posters have a chance to continue the story

[*](hopefully) any spamming or irelevant posts will be removed by admins (please smile.gif).

[*]Unless your submission is located in the same place as the last users idea, place a small heading saying what island/location you are talking about.

[*]Dont kill/remove new characters that have been devised by other users without their express permission first

[*]Remember, Lucasarts adventure games dont allow player deaths... please dont kill Guybrush

[*]Guybrush must/should be in nearly every scene... if he isn't, make it a good reason

[*]If you want to add your own comments without disrupting the storyline, place it at the bottom, & use HTML code to change font size (< font size=1>< /font> without the spaces) so that people know to ignore it

[/list=a]

post on boys smile.gif

------------------

LUA Bar... Whats a LUA?

timmya.gif

[This message has been edited by Guybrush UK (edited December 11, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Guybrush UK (edited December 14, 2000).]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...the ship has been delivered late in the evening and it is dark. out of anxiousness guybrush MUST see the dream ship, so he takes a torch along with him and explores the new found glory ( smile.gif ) that is his ship

------------------

(¸.·'``'·.¸¸.·'`'·.¸¸.,.,.¸.·'´`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸)

«´¨`·.¸¸.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .¸¸.·´¨`»

(`'·.¸¸.·'´`'·.¸.·''´`'`'`'·.¸¸.·'´´`'·.¸¸.·'´´)

America was founded on three basic principles, Liberty, Equality and FRATERNITY PARTIES!!

After fending off pirates from this culinary delight, guybruash sits back to watch the weather report...

A HEAT WAVE IS COMING!!!!!!!!!

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

------------------

"So, how di you get up there?"

"Through sheer force of will."

"Uh-huh."

"Oh, alright, it was some of those damn voodoo kids. They found me washed up on the beach and stuck me up here, all the time thinking they were SOOO funny..."

Murray, Guybrush Threepwood

[This message has been edited by Brian Corr (edited December 12, 2000).]

Guest Guybrush112

Then Guybrush is attacked by a giant horde of koalas!!!!!..........

------------------

"You may have seen me in your nightmares. I'm THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"

"Yipe."--Figurehead &

Guybrush

The scene turns dark, and after a while Guybrush finds himself in a far far land, filled with koalas and kanga-rooooos...

He got to AUSTRALIA!

Guybrush, shocked from the look of everything around him, gets up and tries to find out where he is, and then, in his way, he suddenly meets...

------------------

-------------------------

Aak Eek Chee for you, from Jojo Jr.!

Guest ZeroXcape

Annoyed with Guybrush's questions, Murray then introduces his new friend...

------------------

ZeroXcape

EMI.com Webmaster

zeroxcape@escapemi.com

[This message has been edited by ZeroXcape (edited December 12, 2000).]

And so the two men laughed and laughed, what fun they were having! two men together, no need for women here!

Guybrush began to think about his wife....

All those lonely nights away.....with only Timmy the Monkey for company, whilst he was off having adventures..........

Archived