Home

Homeworld Mod, Anyone interested?

Epytron_Omega

I own both all homeworld games and think that Homeworld space simulator is far superior to EaW space simulator in almost every way. It would therefore be a big step backwards. Another problem is that there is simple very limited contents on planets in the home world universe and even less about surface battle units. I.M.H.O I don't think homeworld universe can be used for a total coversion mod in starwars Empire at war

I LOVE the model. Sexy stuff

By the way, the guy looking for a Star Wars HW2 mod should seek out Star Wars Warlords by evillejedi. I helped him test it for a few months and it's without a doubt the most amazing mod I've ever played except for maybe DesertCombat for Battlefield 1942.

I'd also love a Battlestar Galactica mod. Swarms of Vipers & Raiders fighting, The Pegasus fighting a BaseStar. YES.

I think it's a great idea! Who the hell cares about superior space battle controls? I think I'd truly enjoy playing it in Galactic Conquest type setting. I think it has some potential, plus I always wanted to see some kind of ground combat in that Universe.

EDIT: The Wing Commander Universe might have more potential and interest as well. I'm partial to WC1-2 era.

Archived