Home

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Guest murta

Not sure if anybody has mentioned this already, but how about a prequel? (I know, I know, a bit corny). You could play as LeChuck before he turned bad or something like that, maybe play as Murray before he died or some other wacked out idea like that. Elaine kinda annoys me so any storyline that doesn't involve her would be cool

how about if in mi5 guybrush is still in floating in the ocean fter mi2, and finds out EVERYTHING that happened to him in CMI and EMI was just a dream or part of the curse, that way its sort of like they didnt make the story of CMI&EMI but they did, you know what i mean?

Originally posted by murta:

Not sure if anybody has mentioned this already, but how about a prequel? (I know, I know, a bit corny). You could play as LeChuck before he turned bad or something like that, maybe play as Murray before he died or some other wacked out idea like that. Elaine kinda annoys me so any storyline that doesn't involve her would be cool

I think I mentioned something similar in one of the threads... but didn't get any response frown.gif

And now I'm sad tongue.gif

Anyway, I thought it might be interesting to see MI further parody SW, but it might be difficult for LucasArts to come up with a good prequel that MI fans will like.

------------------

Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

Archived